Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Think of Ron Kuby with Gratitude Helping Me Fight Off Corrupt Cops


I got a massage.  My neck is such a mess.  My mind is scared by Delita Hooks and her violent evil assault on me, her employer Dr. Fagelman's role not even firing her and the corrupt cops.

I told the massage therapist about it and I was so disturbed by corrupt cops role.

I had worked for an hour and half with an excellent helper to get the new audio up exposing even more how corrupt the cops are and Internal Affairs and CCRB as well as NYPD all acts of futility.

Sure feels that way.   IAB has the case so maybe in a year or 2 IAB will have Delita Hooks arrested and punish cops NYPD translation a wrist slap a promotion somewhere Staten Island closer to home?

Anyway told the massage therapist how awesome Ron Kuby was helping me cope with the corrupt NYPD involved at the time key corrupt cop was Det John Vergona.  Ron helped me deal with the in your face evil of Vergona and just like Delita Hooks he can fake "nice" as well as be out of control abusive.  Vergona refused to meet me so I don't know what he looks like.  I have a visual of what I imagine.

Anyway I felt emotional about Ron Kuby tonight sharing my feelings in a safe place with no insane violent office manager front desk receptionist delita hooks to violently assault me.

http://iloveronkuby.blogspot.com/2012/10/suzannah-b-troy-i-love-ron-kuby-t-shirt.html