Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NYPD PBA Pat Lynch to Bloomberg Pay Up as New Yorkers Call for an Outside Monitor


NYPD PBA Pat Lynch to Bloomberg Pay Up as  New Yorkers Call for an Outside Monitor

After 9-11 I had a letter published on behalf of the NYPD and the FDNY asking for a raise.

I won't be asking for any raises or advocating that the City of New York doing anything to pay NYPD money until way after we have an outside monitor to investigate the NYPD and Internal Affairs as well as all agencies of New York City Gov that are suppose to police the police and don't.

By the way how much do we pay to ineffectively police the police?

I spoke out for the NYPD went their starting salary was lowered as did some of their harshest critics.
After 9-11 I believe I had 17 letters published on behalf of our Rescue Workers being honored, compensated, receiving medical care etc.  I wrote a piece and followed up with email suggestions to Commish Kelly on how to improve community relations which included getting on YouTube before the NYPD ever did and emails to create a facebook page and twitter.

Now I call for an outside Commission because Det. John Vergona of the First Precinct Det Squad fixed  me being violently assaulted.  He wasn't alone.  The two detectives that got her false cross complaint never even bothered to call me.  To date their names and badge numbers with held from me as well as supervisors and Vergona's and I made requests to Commissioner Kelly's office, Chief Esposito's, Internal Affairs, CCRB and Lt. Angelo Burgos as well the Detective Squad and Front desk 01.

 Det. John Vergona repeatedly refused to meet me to see the wounds to my eye and defensive wounds to my arm.

He was aware of the severity of the medical damage except that the detached retina hole because he had abusively told  at me I don't care if you have two black eyes as well as yelled at me I am going to arrest you if you don't drop the charges.

Det John Vergona knowingly used a false cross complaint to emotionally pistol whip me in to dropping charges against my will.



Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman's very rude violent receptionist with plenty of nasty yelp reviews, actually slamming them both pre-the assault evening warning people rightly to not go there....

but why did Det. John Vergona and than Sgt. Chen along with Deputy Inspector Ed Winski prevented me from reporting Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint.   I shouldn't have had to even filed that complaint because it was clear to everyone and why Internal Affairs has let 8 months pass so far and done nothing maybe has to do with Dr. Fagelman who lives and works downtown by One Police Plaza, lives near Commissioner Ray Kelly and works within the First Precinct and near both Internal Affairs offices on Hudson St and One Police Plaza -- Winski always bent over backwards in my opinion turning a blind eye to the wealthy law breakers and their employees like The Mercer Hotel and Henry Buhl.....?????

So I won't be advocating for the NYPD like I did after 9-11 because Det. John Vergona taught me how corrupt the NYPD are.  He made me wait 4 days to be false arrested on Saturday Oct. 20th for a weekend stay for being a victim of Dr. Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist Delita Hooks.  By the 19th it was clear I was having vision problems and one MD saw the hole in my retina and demanded I clear my schedule to get in a cab to get to a Retina Surgeon.

I was I going to spend a weekend in jail with a hole in my retina, my neck in a brace and a collapsed bladder.  I had spoke up for the NYPD and Det. John Vergona taught me what all their critics had told me for years....The NYPD are corrupt, they are out of control.

We need to hold them accountable by changing the laws to allow us to sue them for not investigating crime.  We need to make sure that tax payers no longer pay their legal bills because Det. John Vergona would not have acted so arrogantly and abusively if that was so along with how many other cops and most of all we must make sure these cops lose their pensions and that includes all retired cops that are involved in corrupt dealings.

So far we have had how many cops under Bloomberg and Kelly's reign proven to be rapists, sexual exploitive including with fellow NYPD officers and that includes women not just male officers, NYPD violence towards women including Internal Affairs Capt Wright violently beating his NYPD Sgt gal pal severely and she lied for him, as well as NYPD Gun Runners, Drug trafficking, Cy Vance's NYPD Detective in charge of wire tapping caught stealing, Ramos in the Bronx -- oh yeah NYPD PBA fixing and favors only happen in the Bronx not City Hall! Not Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island!
Stop and Frisk for not good reason along with how many false arrests and Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist was not arrested for making a hole in my retina with a running punch to my eye.

Did Dr. Andrew Fagelman call 1-800-NYPD PBA IAB fixingFavors hot line?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-internal-affairs-corrupt-watch.html

I won't be fighting for the PBA and NYPD to get any back pay and thank Det. John Vergona who his role in fixing a violent crime that left me almost blinded and with permanent damage to my eye and neck.

The NYPD are out of control is the word on the street.

The only City Council members advocating for them are all under suspicion of getting PBA NYPD fixing and favors for them and their families and lovers.

Do the math.



http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1fadqd/nypd_pba_pat_lynch_to_bloomberg_pay_up_as_new/

Outside monitor --- we can't have inspector general like IAB, CCRB and Commission to Combat Corruption all faux, like NYPD made up of NYPD far more eager to cash their pay checks and enjoy their perks than investigate NYPD and even IAB corruption.