Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg's Body Guard NYPD intel my CCRB complaint


Mayor Bloomberg Det Body Guard 
my CCRB Complaint and FYI
I have YouTube Playlist
my vids and other activists
of Bloomberg and Quinn's
Intelligence Division
not obeying protocol. 


Monday am -- read you CCRB response.  

Now it goes to Commissioner Ray Kelly. 

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Now I have playlist
NYPD 01 Det squad John Vergona
coerced me in to dropping charge video
proves I was violently assaulted.
I may need 2nd eye surgery and just
added video showing in my opinion
how corrupt and or inept or both
IAB is.  

Note Vergona was far from alone 
in corruption fixing assault.
YouTube Sgt Chen said I could
report Delita Hooks filed a false
cross complaint listen to him being part of NYPD 
refusing me the right to report a crime.