Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, May 31, 2013

Pat Lynch PBA New Yorkers Want Investigation in to NYPD Corruption not to give NYPD EVEN more money


Hey Pat Lynch:  After 9-11 I had how many letters published that advocated for rescue workers including the NYPD to be honored down at the Memorial 9-11, for their health, I asked for a raise in The NY Times and my letter "Betrayal at Ground Zero" speaks for itself as the betrayals grow...

Pat ask Det. John Vergona and his co-workers and supervisiors involved in fixing a violent crime, Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks violently assaulting me 8 months ago...


Hey Pat Lynch, Commissioner Kelly, Chief Campisi, Internal Affairs:
Why would I drop assault charges against Delita Hooks?
Because Det John Vergona coerced me against my will to do so.  I agreed to be false arrested Oct. 16 and than agreed to wait 4 days until Saturday Oct. 20th but by the 19 my vision was so bad and we found I had a hole in my retina and neck damage to my cervical spine and Vergona knew I had a collapsed bladder....the United Nations definition of torture  seems  applicable to Det John Vergona plan to inflict  a weekend of intentional suffering for refusal to drop charges against Delita Hooks-- false imprisionment with severe injuries and hardship with eye damage, neck damage and a collapsed bladder and so far Delita Hooks sit at her reception desk and Vergona and pals are laughing.

Det John Vergona yelled at me YELLED You ARE GOING To drop those charges.
and he told me he did not care if I had 2 black eyes.

Why would I drop the charges?  I was coerced.  I have audio on YouTube of Internal Affairs officer who in my opinion wants to keep this case closed.

the video I captured after she provoked me to start filming clearly shows her threatening me with bodily harm and than savagedly attacking me because she wanted my blood when she could have closed the door but Delita Hooks a receptionist should never have gotten out from behind a long reception desk but she was menacing me after she irrationally yelled at me that I had no rights.

Well it seems like Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks called 1800 NYPD PBA IAB fix it hotline or something very strange happened because Det. John Vergona never went over to 155 Spring St as he told me in an email he would.  He said he would interview everybody.  Actually IAB told me the same and they haven't either.   The 2 detectives that got delita hooks false cross complaint never contacted me.  Det John Vergona should have gone to the DA with the video, medical reports, photos and reported the assault and Delita Hooks false cross complaint.  I have audio of being prevented from reporting Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint including Sgt Chen who said I could also involved in preventing me from filing a complaint Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nyc-commission-to-combat-police_25.html

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-det-john-vergona-weekend-jail-goal.html

Det John Vergona, Sgt Chen, Lt Angelo Burgos and all involved including DI Ed Winski have me re-thinking the NYPD and instead of tax payers giving the NYPD more money the NYPD should have to pay for their own legal bills and laws must be changed to hold NYPD accountable for fixing crimes and not investigating crimes with far more harsh penalties as well as cops losing their pensions ditto for retired cops because where ever you find corrupt cops you tend to find corrupt re-tired cops as well.

Under Bloomberg and Kelly we have had how many rape cops, drug trafficking cops, gun trafficking cops, murderous cops?   Too many -- Pat Lynch no one wants to hand any more money over to the NYPD that cost the tax payers a fortune in salaries, benefits, pensions and mega bucks in law suits.

New Yorkers Want a Commission.