Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New York Police Use of Stop-and-Frisk Drops True of False if NYPD were a Stock They Have dropped to zero credibility


The Wall Street Journal reports the NYPD use of Stop and Frisk has dropped....

New York Police Use of Stop-and-Frisk Drops True of False if NYPD were a Stock They Have dropped to zero credibility

You can't believe anything the NYPD tell you.  Their stats are a numbers game...the fix is in like a Las Vegas Casion.

I had a letter published in The Wall Street Journal "Betrayal at Ground Zero" for all the rescue workers including the NYPD.     http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE   After I was violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks who came out from behind a long closed off counter to continue her verbal assault be getting between me and the door and violently giving me the finger, I stepped out and starting filming because she violated my patient rights and she was so proud -- she had no understanding she did wrong.  Same true today because the MD Dr. Fagelman did not fire her and the NYPD fixed it.  Why did the NYPD fix the violent assault that required surgery for my eye or go blind and damage to my neck --- the beginning of the assault got on video ---

Also mayor bloomberg a fraud -- on gun violence -- watch him surrounded by phalanx of NYPD all packing as many guns as possible in their gas guzzling SUV's and vans.  Google Leopold McClean NYYPD 2013 and read about how one of Mike Bloomberg's elite NYPD Det body guards used his gun off duty to shot a man attempted murder he was jealous of.  The NYPD had clues McClean obsessed with ex gal pal but just let him as usual go about his biz.

For me I continue to wonder if the NYPD fixed a violent assault at the MD's for Dr. fagelman and delita Hooks -- they have a special friend at the NYPD?   You remember Chief Marino Adrian Schoolcraft's kidnapper got in trouble along with many other NYPD getting HGH from an MD in Staten Island so when I find I am violently assaulted and Delita Hooks is not fired or arrested I have to wonder about the MD Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St and The NYPD perhaps he asked for assistance?????

The NYPD in my opinion are so corrupt I went from asking for a raise for the NYPD and FDNY in The NY Times and m passionate letter in the WSJ to now asking for a Commission -- a new commission in to the NYPD.

Stay tuned Adrian Schoolcraft trial starts Sept. 2013



More proof in my opinion why you cannot trust the NYPD.  http://youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI  I take you inside the First Precinct as I record NYPD PO Migori telling me I can't report the woman who assaulted me filed a false cross complaint.  Hard to believe but listen in her own words.  She tells me Sgt. Chen the supervisor for the First Precinct Det Squad must be confused!  Yeah right.  Chen and I had a conversation an hour or so before 10 minutes on the phone.  It was hard not for him to laugh as he said you were the one assaulted at the doctor's office.  I made it clear I would not talk to det john vergona because in my opinion he is corrupt. IF vergona after contacts me I am reporting him to the NYPD. IAB has an open case investigating him and his supervisors.

Very few victims trust IAB including me.

If NYPD were a publicly traded stuck their stock has dropped way more than Apple.  They are not respected or trusted.  Yes there are some very brave good cops but there are way too many corrupt cops and the NYPD PBA fix crimes and do favors.....

Look to NYPD Ramos trial and plenty more....

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-iab-ccrb-2-youtubes-prove-nypd.html