Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guilty verdicts for former associates of Comptroller Liu Not Mike Bloomberg for Breaking Campaign Laws


Guilty verdicts for former associates of Comptroller Liu

Guilty verdicts for former associates of Comptroller Liu Not Mike Bloomberg for Breaking Campaign Laws


Mind blowing because People think Rudy did the same thing and there is no doubt Mike Bloomberg committed perjury, a sitting mayor during the Haggerty trial and Mike Bloomberg blatantly broke campaign laws....

We believe Christine Quinn has and does with her huge staff...come on she has a goldman sachs guy as community outreach -- that alone is a HUGE red flag and she and bloomberg used and abused slush aka tax payer money to steal a third term totally illegal and how many city council members and or senior staff member of city council members helped push thru the illegal third term are now in jail?
And so many more belong in jail.

Vito Lopez and Arroyo mother and daughter not in jail.

Sheldon Silver's Michael Boxer raped a woman and admitted it and not in jail -- he is now a lobbyist.


I was a victim of a violent assault by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks and a corrupt dirt bag Det. John Vergona was going to throw me in jail for not dropping charges using Delita Hooks blatantly false cross complaint but the anti-Semite wanted me to wait 4 days to the Sabbath -- I asked him Det. Vergona are you an anti-Semite?  He did not say no.  Det John Vergona could not give me an answer re: why I had to wait 4 days either.  He was like bi-polar wanted to arrest me urgently asap on Tuesday and than switched to a 4 day Saturday afternoon arrest. 

Arrest a victim of a violent medical receptionist who made a hole in my retina -- my vision was getting progressively worse and FYI Det. John Vergona had told me he did no care if I had 2 black eyes refusing to meet me.  I have an email stating he would go to the office to interview everybody.  He interviewed no one at the office. He never went.  He asked me such a shockingly clueless question because he had never gone to office and could be bothered to even think.  Amazingly stupid and evil and he wanted to put me in jail an innocent victim of a violent crime by a medical employee and I had a neck brace because she damaged my cervical spine and I have a server arthritic condition so punching me as hard as she could running at me to hit me and grabbing my hair pulling and pulling and trying to kick me a violent sick crime and Det. John Vergona wanted to put me in jail.  I told IAB I believe he never had Delita Hooks contacted to turn herself in Saturday.

The corruption at city hall and with the NYPD so shocking and so out of control the Feds should do a lot more wire tapping but start with the top people city hall and NYPD!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting huh....