Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, January 4, 2013

iPhone Lust To Catch Thief New Yorkers Don't go to NYPD Det Vergona Taught Me Why




New Yorkers Don't go to NYPD Det Vergona Taught Me Why 


Adrian Schoolcraft secret recordings have I believe his commander talking a young woman out of reporting her Iphone stolen. 

NYPD do not want to investigate crime unless it suits their agenda. 

NYPD 01 Det Squad Det Vergona his associates plus supervisors Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen so corrupt in my opinion - used a false complaint by the woman who violently assaulted me Dr Fagelman receptionist Delita Hooks -- who gets assaulted at medical offices and I went to the NYPD and they were evil beyond sloppy police work.  The Detectives that took her false complaint never interviewed me and Det Vergona who told me he would go to the office and interview everyone interviewed only me and refused to meet me in person to see defensive wounds on my arm and blood above and below my eye -- turns out bleeding in eye and hole in my retina as well as my neck a mess before worse and have MRI to prove it. 


Det Vergona and his crew used a false complaint a crime to make a crime go away using threats, verbal abuse over the phone and false inprisionment but the corrupt John Vergona said I had to wait 4 days and come in Saturday -- I asked arrest the Jew on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic?

He did not answer.  In my opinion he could not hide his disdain and bias and it was not just that I am Jewish. 





Note I told IA I do not believe the violent woman who attacked me was ever contacted to turn herself in after I agreed to false arrest.