Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Commish Kelly Doesn't Want Rise in NYPD Officers Shot and NYPD Perception

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/public-safety-key-new-york-resurgence-kelly-article-1.1233457#ixzz2H7BaWouY
Since Mayor Bloomberg took office, 69 New York City police officers have been shot by criminals in the line of duty. Ten of them succumbed to their wounds. Last year, 12 officers were shot, an average of one a month. Fortunately, none of them died.

Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly: New York City's resurgence comes at a high price(By Ray Kelly, NYDN)'Public safety has been the foundation of New York City’s resurgence, but it is not free. Mayor Bloomberg and I, in emergency rooms throughout the city, see too often just how high a price is paid.' (picture  Murdered New York City police Officer Peter Figoski) * A round of applause for one of New York Cities finest! VIDEO of Officer Pichardo leaving the hospital(WPIX)




Before I was a victim of NYPD abuse and corruption -- yes I am of the opinion that Det.  John Vergona and Sgt Chen his supervisors as well as others are responsible for abuse of power and corrupt dealings regarding me being violently assaulted at Dr. Fagelman's  ---

before being a victim of NYPD abuse first hand I was a supporter.

I donated money to Figoski's daughters.  I wrote a letter with suggestions to help the NYPD which I delivered to DI DeQuattro and mailed to Commish Kelly.

I sent emails requesting the NYPD work with us using smart phones and now they have a new App that is what I asked for a long time ago.

Commish Kelly's names is one of the most well known name in NYC politics -- both respected by some and reviled by others but now that I am a a victim of police abuse and corruption I join the crowd that believes his service is up.

Commish Kelly may not have asked himself why are shootings of NYPD officers up.  There was a time and day when people may have thought twice about shooting at NYPD officers but this era isn't one of them.   Why?

I am not allowed to comment on the NYDN.  Apparently Mort Zuckerman and Colin Myler are too afraid of what I have to say but the comments posted on the Kelly article say it all.

There is a comment reverring Kelly and one reviling him and the terrible corruption now exposed in the NYPD.

The comment is short but it makes illusions perhaps to Adrian Schoolcraft and an other officer secretly taping their bosses, the three trials in the bronx, how many rape cops, how many gun trafficking cops with Mina stealing gun from fellow cops for drugs.  No one at the 9th happen to notice Mina had a drug problem let alone was go to working and leaving robbing them of guns?

I called Pat Lynch of the PBA when the rape cop trial was going on and he would not speak to me but I did speak to a spokesperson.  I questioned him on all these amoral cops.

He referred me to Commish Kelly.  I gather that is Kelly's burden to bear but far worse it is ours.

Perhaps the NYPD Stop and Frisk program has so dehumanized people that they have no problem dehumanzing NYPD officers and shooting at them?




I sent Commish Kelly and project of Hope and Peace to help our communities and to build bridges and I asked that Norman Siegel be at my side and let us meet to talk.

Instead of hearing from him I was dealing with the medical aftermath including a hole in my retina from Dr. Fagelman's receptionist taking a running punch at me after telling me she was going to slap the crap out of me.  There is nothing a patient could do to warrant that kind of irrational rage.

Ironic because with my concept comes People helping to teach how to decompress from rage at these festivals of Hope we could have that help the NYPD to heal relations with communities but instead of hearing from Commish Kelly I had to fight off false arrest by Det John Vergona who yelled at me you are going to drop the assault charges.  Vergona and his supervisor Sgt. Chen who said oh you were the one assaulted at the MD's office used a false complaint by my attacker to make me being violently assaulted go away -- never showed up on the First Precinct's stats.  Interesting.

Looks like there is a lot Commish Kelly does not want to look at.    Seems like there are a lot of questions Commish Kelly and his Team do no want to ask.