Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg's NYPD Army Not Familiar w/ Houston vs. Hill ?


In 1987, in the City of Houston v. Hill, the Nation’s highest court made the law of the land very clear: if it’s a toss up between individual freedom and inconvenient disorder, our Constitution requires that disorder must not only be tolerated by the police, it must also be “protected.”


http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/482/451/case.html


For instance when Mike Bloomberg's handsome Lt. O' Sullivan  pulled me away on a public sidewalk when I was shouting down Mike Bloomberg for mega corruption involving CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech system....flawed 911 Tech system and only 2 billion 14 million tax payer dollars spent on that....

Lt. O'Sullivan was interfering with my 1st Amendment rights and he was "Oh so clever" they way he politely shut me up and avoided arresting me -- a false arrest for disturbing the peace as his boss Mike Bloomberg was saying and lying that I had a right even if I was talking when he was talking....

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1   Lt. O' Sullivan a classy guy by NYPD standards didn't kick me, body block me,  although he brought a long a female NYPD officer with him and I when I asked him why he gave me a non-answer.  Perhaps he was contemplating a false arrest?

 NYPD Intelligence Unit -- Mike's private security to NYPD over stepping the line and violating protestors 1st amendment rights as well as the press to document news is going to cost the NYC tax payers a lot of money as law suits are settled but will the NYPD improve their learning curve?


Lt. O wanted to know my intentions.   Was that any of his business.  If I said it was to shout from a public sidewalk about CityTime and ECTP -- aprox 3 billion tax payer dollars abused --- legally the laws protect my right to do so.

Note: I had mentioned to the woman police officer earlier -- that I intended to shout and she said I would be arrested for disturbing the peace.  Have you every seen video of the NYPD shouting or should I say protesting for a raise ---  Rent Giuliani Time -- it is an extremely offensive protest by City Hall and racist slurs shouted and she threatened me with arrest.

Well I fared better than Occupy Wall Street but maybe if I had been arrested someone would have taken notice of mega scandals currently covered up by the media who seem to be in a coma re: any corruption at City Hall....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFJor5H538&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA