Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Call Me A Loser I haven't Slept with anyone for money or advancement!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/gloria-allred-inside-albany-corruption.html



You often see me moving towards nudity to talk about lack of transparency from City Hall to Albany....well Gloria Allred strips guess who naked and exposed?

same post different blog



NY Post Editoral:  Amusing but you haven't touched the surface. Gloria Allred has given us an inside peek Inside Albany DA City Hall corrupt dealings time for everyone to resign but they won't!

This is better than organized crime!  The tax payers even pay for your legal bills or you use campaign money!  

If I hear the terms feminist trailblazer or feminist icons again I will puke -- all these women sold us out to rich men one way or another.

I have never slept with a man to help my career and to get money or anything else.

Call me a loser.  At the end of the video I moon my views -- I am wearing gold glitter underpants for modesty -- yours and mine.

I know my audience is mostly way too stupid to understand how I am talking about the male gaze -- power grabs -- how women's sexuality is used to sell everything from
breakfast cereals to cars -- I made up the term "geo sexual politics" a long time ago.  It means we aren't equal.

I love to think read and write on sexuality and critics have tried to sexually shame me but I have never had sex with someone to get something hence my irreverent 
act at the end of the Youtube.