Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, July 6, 2012

Suzannah B. Troy Protest Posters mayor Bloomberg King of NY, Rudin Quinn, Joe Tacopina Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel


Protest Posters and Lisbeth is in the background watching over me
link to me protesting Christine Quinn at Jane Jacobs St. naming wearing recession bikini top but a year later I bought this for even less money so I call it the economic depression bikini

Here I am with the poster from my hand painted portrait that became like the portrait of Dorian Grey and the final image with thick paint is Mike looking like a cross between a space alien and burn victim now on display at the  Clayton Patterson Outlaw Art Musuem on the lower east side not far from were my maternal Grandfather was born on Ludlow St. http://patterson.no-art.info/gallery/overview.html--
Gramps was born at home in a tenement house because poor people couldn't afford to go to hospitals.
He said you could smell the poverty.

I transformed the painting in to a poster and I have a few left that I am giving to people for free.

I do want to make a series of the same image and charge people -- would love to made in to a dart board!

The Joe Tacopina Chad Venus Fly Trap are my 2nd most favorite.

Joe Hell Bound Tacopina and Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel dehumanized the NYPD Rape Victim so I wrote all over their faces 
$750 an hour (Joe's fee)
rapes are up
and under reported
the hate crime in court Venus Fly Trap genital comparison
putting the rape victim on trial....

Tacopina in particular is HATE....even people have walked up to me and told me so-- told me he belongs in jail and that was in front of the court house!


Chad Seigel slandered me in his response to the grievance committee including those that stood and protested with and the NYPD in  my opinion as I ran my protest by them but he does pay me an unwitting compliment letting me know how much and Joe don't like my art protest signs.  



Here I am in the Getty Images holding the posters as I protest the NYPD rape cops getting off on rape and Joe Tacopina crows about getting his corrupt rapist heroin cop off on his website -- what a loser because Judge Greg Carro had Moreno remanded to Rikers right away.

The poster with the only woman is Christine Quinn sucking face with Bill Rudin -- the kiss of death for her very own district --- no hospital.   She sold out her community.  She can lie all she wants but she and all the corrupt politicians along with the most evil city planner commissioner Amanda the People's Burden could have given us protective zoning.

Evil Amanda Burden could have given us protective zoning on St. Ann's Church -- please go visit 120 East 12 to witness pure evil courtesy of USPS, NYU and NYC gov.....the newest most hideous NYU mega dorm and John Sexton an evil creature destined for prime real estate in hell isn't done and Evil Amanda Burden socialite city planner with a 40 million dollar trust fund for her kids isn't done green lighting as many dangerous and illegal zone busting builds not for higher ed but for higher greed....

NYU, Columbia U., The New School, NY Law, Cooper Union as evil as NYU, etc.

Than we get in to Willet's point and I want to know if one of the people banking on this is her ex-husband or he just has the same last name, than there is Ratner -- where he abused eminent domain and now a Russian billionaire is a major owner in eminent domain abuse,  NYTimes building eminent domain abuse, Columbia U etc.

Wake me up from this nightmare.   Put on bikini I bought for a few dollars on Broaday -- the depression bikini as more New Yorkers are going from a recession to a depression except for Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn and Amanda Burden's pals.

Do you think there will be some kind of karma pie something so shocking because this kind of greed and stupidity warrants it?



Note:  I used to be very muscular.  I have lost a lot of muscle.   I have talked with my MD about feeling ill, my period being very late from stress or what?  We all agree I am under a lot of stress and I am really upset about the illegal planters, henry buhl illegally dropped planters to evict Veterans and artists.

 Wiped out.....started Chinese herbs for the abundance of fibroid tumors although it is hard to  believe this little black pills from two bottles can help.

I feel like I am part social worker, part civil rights lawyer and part NYPD, part Internal Affairs because I find it terrible, really terrible when cops and retired cops either break the law or lie about the law in your face.  I do believe in the good NYPD but it is so disturbing that too many bad apples are harming community relations and more people are perceiving the NYPD good NYPD a more skeptical light.

It is sad because the good NYPD have been shoot way too much and heroes killed including 2 auxiliary cops that died at St. Vincent's as well as a series of NYPD stabbed in the head by mentally ill people and none used their guns so I feel for the NYPD but I wish more could be done to get rid of the bad apples and I don't want them having guns, shields and parking placards.