Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4th Juan Gonzalez, Mort Zuckerman, Colin Myler and The NY Daily News Censorship


Note: Colin Myler worked for Rupert Murdoch and Myler may go to jail for his role in the hacking scandal. Why would Zukerman hire Murdoch's ex-employee? Since Zuckerman hired him the NYDN now resembles the NY Post. The NY Post banned me twice from commenting but now Murdoch is the only news owner in NY to allow people to comment on the NY Post and Wall St. Journal with out censorship except for WSJ Metropolitis blog where I am banned. What am I writing that is so threatening I am banned?   Is this NYC, a supposedly liberal City, the USA or an Orewllian nightmare?
SUZANNAHTROYCENSOREDLess than a minute ago
Hey Juan -- What could I be posting as comments that could be so threatening to
 Mort Zuckerman and Colin Myler 

would suspend every account I have. This is my newest and I am sure I will have this
 one suspended 
as well. Why Juan? Are you okay with this?

I was the first one to say don't renew with SAIC -- instead I want a full investigation.
 I have the YouTube dated and it is before the renewal. Even my friends 
at Local 375 DC37 thought we had to renew. I was the first 
to say that 500 million back would be too low.

I was the only one to demand a billion dollars back from SAIC
 x 3 for RICO 

and to demand the US ATtorney re-write the CityTime indictment 
and go back in time.

Also your photo editor almost hung up on me when I told him
 Veteran's were being harassed and ticketed on Prince St. 
He lied to me and said he was in a meeting.

This is a democracy isn't it? There is a 1st amendment. 
Happy July 4th Juan.

The NY Daily News has prevented me from commenting 
and their photo editor guy that answered the phone when
 I called in the Vets being harassed lied to me and 
said he had a meeting. 



I don't know how you guys live with yourself.

 Join us to support Veteran Vendors being harassed
 in Soho and now prevented from setting up their tables as a
 mega millionaire Henry Buhl illegally dropped planters
 where their tables are. 

Google Greg Mocker WPIX illegal planters.

 Join us July 14th 5:30 to protest the Henry Buhl 

the Bernie Maddoff of prince st. sidewalks. 

If OWS did this they would have been arrested and the planters
 removed immediately. Community Board one and 
Dept of Transportation agree the planters are illegal, 

violations issued. 

They will be removed...come stand with us.