Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CityTime SAIC John Jumper Cleaner CityTime Scandal to Air Force Sex Assault Scandals


As you all know I get tired going on and on about corruption NYC Gov and SAIC is on my top ten list -- I go on and on because none of you will wake-up and sometimes I fall back on Mae West Humor.....

So that's what I did re: John Jumper and SAIC's shareholder meeting....

Well tonight I found some searching John Jumper Sex and than guess what I found....

John Jumper is quite the cleaner up from SAIC trying to sweep in my opinion even bigger corruption that US Attorney Preet Bharara is NOT willing to go after because he doesn't want to commit career suicide to Jumper trying to address horrible disturbing scandals involved sexual assaults I would call sex crimes.

I found my accident thanks to someone searching that came to my blog.  Go figure.


From SAIC to the Air Force -- same mission?   Return the character....so to speak....?
Pretty heinous acts to try and repair and return character to John Jumper...good luck.




Ford, the Air Force spokesman, said a former or current cadet sent an anonymous e-mail message in January to Roche and Air Force Chief of Staff John Jumper about sexual assaults at the school. With that e-mail, Roche and Jumper "saw that it became apparent we had to do something, so we formed a working group to investigate policies and procedures at the academy," Ford said.

Note:  I was very pleased that when people searched for SAIC shareholder meeting they found my John Jumper sticks it post which Joseph Heller Catch-22 or Kurt Vonnegut In the Monkey House would have appreciated.

You all now I believe Bloomberg and Rudy implicated in SAIC CityTime scandal and their "team" or people....

what ever I want a billion back from SAIC x 3 RICO would be even better and arrests NYC gov employees - more indictments SAIC and NYC gov employees but that's just me.



With Local 375 DC 37 asking for just that amount in front of SAIC's NYC offices.