Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ray Kelly Air Bloomberg is the Only Way to Travel

Bloomberg Is Still Letting Ray Kelly Use His Jet, Getting Flak for It

"Mayor Bloomberg doesn't like to talk about his habit of jetting off to Bermuda, but his private planes, and who's flying in them, have been the focus of media attention since it emerged several years ago that he's given rides to Christine Quinn, Ray Kelly, and other colleagues. Apparently Bloomberg was undeterred by the negative attention, as Air Bloomberg is still in operation. The Wall Street Journal reports that Kelly took three free trips to Florida in the mayor's private jet last year, according to financial-disclosure documents. Over the years, Kelly has taken at least another eight flights to Florida, presumably to the two-bedroom condo in Deerfield Beach that he shares with his wife.
Kelly is the only high-ranking official to report the flights, but both he and Bloomberg declined the Journal's request for comment. In the past, Kelly was comparatively open about the perks of having a billionaire boss. In 2010 he toldNew York that Air Bloomberg is "the only way to travel," and back in 2005 herecalled flying to Miami with the mayor for a meeting. "When we were ready to fly back, there was some problem with the mayor’s plane," said Kelly. "So we got on his other plane. That was pretty good.""


Note from Suzannah B. Troy:   I am suing Ray Kelly in Federal Court and Friday in court I will be filing a Retaliation Section where I suggest the NYPD retaliates against me for being a whistle blower on SAIC who happens to employ retired NYPD and that is what I found out with out a subpoena -- image what I can find out serving subpoenas and I know more on retired cops benefiting from contractors I blow the whistle on.

I blew the whistle on IAB and NYPD corruption and I am wondering if bernie kerik can get free rides on private jets for his wife what will ray kelly and his wife get for free after he leaves office and is that why he is involved in covering up NYPD coercing me to drop charges a serious crime, fabricating evidence using Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks false cross complaint instead of apologizing and making sure that Delita Hooks is arrested for assault and false cross complaint and all NYPD and IAB involved are punished.

Since I notified the press involved with covering NYPD of the front page of what I am filing having the word "cunt" on it the aggravated harassment and alleged witness tampering began yet again with me being called bitch and instructed to shut up.  Now Mayor Bloomberg's Bodyguard NYPD Det Kevin Lynch youtube showing him violating NYPD protocol -- the video was evidence CCRB used to rule in my favor and send Ray Kelly notice that they ruled in my favor has been attacked yet again threatened with possible removal yet again.   

On behalf of Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks and Det John Vergona two you tubes were removed illegally false flagged for harassment and bullying when in fact I am the victim here.   Google YouTube returned both videos and apologized to me.

I am one of Mike Bloomberg's biggest critics do the math….

Folks lawsuit on scribd.com

G-d sees all. 






Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionst office manager Delita Hooks blatantly attacked me.  Look at the beginning of the YouTube and see her friend leaning against the wall as if nothing is happening.   Not fired and the NYPD with Ray Kelly's blessings coerced me in the most brutal and anti-Semitic way with a false arrest on the Sabbath which I agreed to.  Kelly's lawyer gave us no notes on Deilta Hooks be notified to be arrested and she was the criminal who assaulted me and was very confident she could file a false cross complaint and handed in fraudlent medical as well as I never made contact with the left side of her body let alone kicked her left leg.  Pure evil a doctor's office and the NYPD and IAB involved.  Waiting for new commissioner and head of IAB because of Kelly Campisi corruption.