Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Someone's Big Dump Metaphor for corruption


Someone's Big Dump Metaphor for corruption


Before praying last night I had to go to the bathroom.  It stunk and a woman called out in alarm and disgust.  What? I replied.  She said in disgust this is why it stinks.  It was a large dump that hadn't been flushed.  She walked away in disgust.  I stayed and flushed the large mess that seemed stuck on a plateau and flushed and flushed until it was flushed away.  

Than I went to another stall.  The woman praised me. She put herself down saying she walked away and I took action. 


I told her that is often how I live my life and their are pros and cons.  The prod getting bathroom doors for Tompkind and a speed bump for Anna Silver School just 2 examples.  I instructed her to Google Dr Fagelman Assault and watch Delita Hooks make a hole in my retina because I wanted to document her repeated violations of my Patient Rights. 


I don't regret filming Delita Hoojs because she is a violent liar and now she can't get away with attacking another patient and lying and I am guessing she has assaulted her daughter and she can't get away with assaulting anyone again. 

I know the corrupt NYPD and Internal Affairs officers are shocked.  They are used to NOT being held accountable by victims and I have told their lawyer what ever the outcome of my pro se lawsuit I will testify against them all in front of a new Commission in to the NYPD and IAB  corruption. 

The big dump represents all Bloomberg and Team Bloomberg and Chris Quinn and way too many awful city council that green lighted billions in over runs and than after the fact blamed Bloomberg when they were guilty and they pretend they are not guilty but are Bloomberg without Billions really no better bullies and corrupt and getting away with corrupt dealings or allowing corruption.  I think of them all as I flushed and flushed.  The majority of city council not all but most let 911 go over budget 1 billion 4 million dollars and it is a mess and People have died.