Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NYPD Corruption Ray Kelly IAB Dr Fagelman to Dirty 30 IAB Chief's Tickler Files?

Ray Kelly Charles Campisi Lawyer Omitted Key Parts Det Vergona Notes and All Det Andy Dwyer

Woke up 1:30.  In my mind review assault and each step of NYPD and IAB corruption.   Ray Kelly's lawyer purposely omitted a lot and EVERYThing to do with Delita Hooks detectives.   I need all their notes because they worked as a group to fix this in my opinion because Dr Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks and that my guess and opinion Dr Fagelman called in 1800 NYPD fixing favors and also NYPD IAB and Ray's boss Mike wanted to send me a whistle blower to shut up.  (Reminder my entire YouTube channel removed, wiki page deleted ask Mike.)

I wonder if NYPD with IAB knowledge has trolls on YouTube read my post - they removed my YouTubes and more...?

IAB Sgt told me NYPD not harassing me on YouTube.  She works at command center refused to investigate. 



I was asked if Delita Hooks has a relative or a special friend in the NYPD.  I said yes I thought about that.  I believe via his and Ray's lawyer Vergona says no but one the police lie even under oath aka testifying bag and two no response on if Dr Fagelman making calls and his special friend/s NYPD.  

Also talked to someone about Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks and Jamaica.  I wanted to find out if she has a criminal record in Jamaica and I was told by a retired cop turned investigator don't count on getting an intel on the Jamaica end.  He agreed it was crazy after watching the video.  I told someone I went over NYPD notes with a theory about Dr Fagelman with a medical degree from Buffalo University and Delita Hooks and Jamacia.   Also a theory on Fagelman and his special friend high up fixing fearlessly a group fixed this and Ray's lawyer not turning over 1 note of Delita Hooks special treatment by her NYPD and we haven't learn why they rushed to seal her false cross complaint but FYI in sealing it in less than a year the NYPD sealed her false cross complaint and her crime of assault with their crimes coercion and I allege fabrication of evidence.

Insomnia.  I made extra copies of the video and add up the views close to 20,000. 

  I also have a theory  like Mike Bloomberg the NYPD and possibly IAB have enforcers on YouTube designated trolls on the NYPD payroll or not members of NYPD but trolls trade in favors. An IAB sgt told me she would not allow an investigation of NYPD she said NYPD not involved yet I have proof pre this of someone on behalf of NYPD Intelligence Division body guard for mayor Mike Bloomberg's Det Kevin Lynch repeatedly flagging my Youtubr copies if him violating protocol and using intimidation. Google YouTube sided with me. 

I met with NYPD Mollen era not Serpico and it sounds what NYPD enforcers did back in the day was done to me on the 
internet. I sent a press 
release to reporters that
report on NYPD but maybe
behold to NYPD. NYPD
control press passes and
reporter may get favors
so tipped off dirty cop
who had me harassed.

Notified Google YouTube
misogynist hate crime and I
am suing. They took action
and agreed he violated
guidelines yes harassment and yes right on hate and 
removed. I found another comment by this guy on
video of NYPD beating teen
and he wrote shut up
something about being
silent which was and is
all the NYPD and IAB
involved goal with me.

Same det squad succeeded in
Creative Policing aka
corrupt policing to
silence Jane Doe another
Whistle Blower 911 and
Manhattan DA did a Michael
Premo false move in my
opinion on behalf
in my opinion corrupt
cops.



elita Hooks blatantly attacked me.  Look at the beginning of the YouTube and see her friend leaning against the wall as if nothing is happening.


oks like team work here to coerce me to drop charges and how could they do that since I was clearly the victim at a doctor's office and she came a long wait out from behind a closed off reception desk.







See lawsuit below...