Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly's NYPD Rapists Rob Drug Dealers Have Joe Tacopina A-Rod's Lawyer

http://m.columbiajournalist.org/www/527-trial-continues-for-nypd-officer-allegedly-involved-in-robbery-ring/story

I don't think my comment is going to make it up to this website….


I posted a comment referring readers reading up on A-Rod's lawyer Joe Tacopina and his NYPD Heroin Rape Cop defense -- Tacopina's role in the NYPD anal rape of Abner Louima rape with a toilet plunger and oh don't forget that Joe Tacopina's partner Chad Seigel compared the bruised rape victim's genitals to a Venus Fly Trap.

"Secret compartments in cars, fake police shields and home invasions were the focus of the robbery trial of former New York Police Department officer Jose Tejada as it began its fourth week on Tuesday.

Testifying in federal court in Brooklyn, NYPD Detective Mark Roman, the prosecution’s last witness, described how a BMW started an investigation into corrupt NYPD officers involved with a robbery crew."  


excerpt read the link above for the details on Joe Tacopina's lame defense…

I question whether Internal Affairs Bureau retaliated against me for blowing the whistle on IAB's inability to get the NYPD their parking placards on time but oops instead get them to the entire NYPD force 3 months after the fact but ticket The Little People up to their eye balls and than oops I called in to many fake NYPD or expired NYPD  --- and the people that have these placards appear to be very rich or serving the very rich but I wonder if Joe's client involved using any fake NYPD parking placards in his gang lead group invasions???  Oh year he is innocent like all of Joe's clients and Joe loves violating the innocent victims instead and putting them on trial?  Joe has a lot of life experience to draw on?




Joe Tacopina has a brief mention in the motion above -- in the back in the evidence section where I scrawled one sentence on a YouTube comment Is this Joe Tacopina calling me a cunt?     (I do have a legal right to wonder don't I.  I didn't add I wondered if it was Vomit.   I doubt Tara would call me a cunt but she admitted to me she recognized me from YouTube so I know already two people associated with Joe that visit my work.  I had to block Vomit from stalking me oops following me on twitter.)

When I get a new Commission in to NYPD and Internal Affairs Corruption and bring forward my case of what was done to me I want to address NYPD PBA fixing and favors and there a names I want to call that are in my motion to not dismiss.


 I just had to wonder.   I  have yet to subpoena Google YouTube to investigate who is aggravated harassing me and the NYPD last I checked said my case is open so is it witness tampering?  Would Joe Tacopina or someone associated with him stoop to that level?     


Funny because I get all kind of searches on Joe Tacopina and it seems like they are accusing him of heinous acts or think he is some kind of crook or that he and A-Rod are both liars and cheaters but what interests me if asking Joe Tacopina under oath about any knowledge he may have if at all maybe none but if he knows anything about NYPD PBA fixing and favors?




NYPD cop Jose Tejada robbed 3 kilos of cocaine from drug dealer, ex-partner testifies

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/tied-drug-rob-partner-article-1.1500879#ixzz2kvNfPsEf


A-Rod Joe Tacpoina  NYPD Heroin Rape Cop NYPD Rape of Abner Louima NYPD Tejada Robbed Drug Dealers