Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FBI NYPD IAB Corruption a New Commission


Sooner or later the FBI is going to have to step in.  The Internal Affairs Bureau is like 911 Tech Corruption a dangerous corrupt mess.   

The Feds have to or will be forced to help The People get a new Commission in to NYPD and IAB corruption.  

My Father died. Not interested in chatting right now but "NYPD cyber trolls" or somehow connected including to Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IAB fixing harassing me and they know my Dad died.


 Look up what Bloomberg's Body guards from the unintelligence division earn and Det Vergona, in my opinion, a thug, a Det 3rd grade -- before retiring he earned a fortune in overtime my guess. My guess/ my opinion he and pals have a history of fixing crime using coercion.  Spoke to a dirty 30 just another day in the life and IAB was in on it.


I do believe someone in the press I sent the front page of my motion I am filing Nov 15  showed the front page of my lawsuit re NYPD IAB retaliating against me to a corrupt cop and than upstarts the aggravated harassment again. 


When I filed the lawsuit all aggravated harassment alleged witness tampering on behalf of Dr Fagelman's violent lying receptionist office manage Delita Hooks stopped.  

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/11/nypd-ray-kelly-bloombergs-det-kevin.html?m=1


G-d sees all Ray Kelly and all involved in what was done to me at Dr Fagelman's to IAB to First Precinct. Thank G-d I am not you. 

G-d sees all. 




Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionst office manager Delita Hooks blatantly attacked me.  Look at the beginning of the YouTube and see her friend leaning against the wall as if nothing is happening.   Not fired and the NYPD with Ray Kelly's blessings coerced me in the most brutal and anti-Semitic way with a false arrest on the Sabbath which I agreed to.  Kelly's lawyer gave us no notes on Deilta Hooks be notified to be arrested and she was the criminal who assaulted me and was very confident she could file a false cross complaint and handed in fraudlent medical as well as I never made contact with the left side of her body let alone kicked her left leg.  Pure evil a doctor's office and the NYPD and IAB involved.  Waiting for new commissioner and head of IAB because of Kelly Campisi corruption.


Looks like team work here to coerce me to drop charges and how could they do that since I was clearly the victim at a doctor's office and she came a long wait out from behind a closed off reception



 


Sent from my iPhone 
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com