Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Contacted FBI Google US Marshals YouTube Harassment Censorship Threatof Removal Det Kevin Lynch mayor Bloomberg Bodyguard violatingprotocol

Google YouTube ruled this video was filmed on a public street and agreed his badge number public domain 

CCRB ruled in my favor using this evidence Det Kevin Lynch's Mike Bloomberg's bodyguard violated protocol.

It is censorship
to remove this and google youtube has a record that I did nothing wrong and did not remove the video.  This is harassment and censorship. 

Sent from my iPhone 

Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com

Begin forwarded message:
From: support@support.youtube.com
Date: November 9, 2013 at 9:09:52 AM EST
To: Suzannah
Subject: Re: Servizio assistenza di YouTube
Dear Suzannahartist,

This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:

Video URLs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0sZp7FH0UY

The information reported as violating privacy is at 1_00

The complaint will be reviewed by the YouTube Team and may be removed pursuant to our Privacy Guidelines. For more information, please review our Privacy Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines.


FYI last week 4 spam with Credit Suisse and in Italian on this vid.  Why is the notification in Italian but message in English and I file next part of lawsuit against Ray Kelly also an indictment of Mike Bloomberg SAIC CityTime and HP 911 on Friday in Federal Court. 

* I have not heard how Ray Kelly is going to punish Kevin Lynch for violating protocol as ruled in by CCRB have you?
1 example

Note March 11. 2015 https://www.chillingeffects.org/notices/10320638 this guy from Italy? He got my  post removed even though I am talking about me be the victim of harassment  was he using Italian law he was able to get my blog posts and older sites that had this post to get the post completely removed so I left the account name "Michelle Calzorari" name up just in case and deleted the rest of the comment but left the link == why was I getting all these comments in Italian and why a YouTube on Bloomberg's bodyguard over stepping boundaries violating NYPD protocol and harassing me even though as a blogger I am in the media genre....



I deleted or covered up some of the comment which got this blog post removed -- pretty shocking but today March 25, 2015 returned to me....

I want to keep a record of this because it is so shocking and why did the person use credit suisse with their name....?????   There is no malice on my part -- I just want to document this unusual comment and it looks like on of these 2 guys try to remove my entire post????  I don't know I am asking you.

Anyway today Google Blogger gave it back to me.   Why would someone come to this YouTube and post this comment and I am so shocked by it I post it here on my blog and via Italy it is removed censored?  Anyway I don't have answers  but I got the post back...

To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this videoclick here.
"////////////// “BERLUSCONES" deleted deleted deleted //////// removed first name CREMONESI  deleted deleted deleted.....