Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NY Post Exposes Thompson's Shady but not Rudin Campaign Donations to Quinn


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bill_shady_grants_KDK6OCfDrXLlfVxNnFillO
NY Post Exposes Thompson's Shady but not Rudin Campaign Donations to Quinn

Occupy Wall st would be interested in this
http://billthompsonmayor2013.blogspot.com/2012/12/bill-thompson-brookfield-his-wife.html

I am sure Chris Quinn has gotten big bucks from Brookfield and countless BANKS she has had her "community outreach" goldman sach Tony Simone who in my opinion has no sense of community just cares about MONEY and power campaign for her --- oh oops -- he can't do that -- that would be breaking campaign laws --- on company time at least -- oh yeah NYC company Quinn's corrupt co corrupt company.....

Because Murdoch is so tight with Howard Rubenstein who's client is "Rudin Family Greed" and helped push through the Rudin Family Blood Condos do not expect the post's reporters to expose Quinn's kick back via campaign donations to push through Rudin luxury condos and make sure we do not have a Trauma Level 1 Hospital with a Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care.

How many people connected to Rudin funneled money to Quinn just via campaign donations alone....??????????

Stringer also could have protected us getting us protective zoning for a hospital only but sold us out which is why all involved should be banned from City gov.

2 different NY Post reporters wanted to do a story on me being savagely horrifically assaulted by Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager Delita Hooks because the video HORRIFYING and there was more of her wacky crazy violent abuse before and after the video including her being advised to go in and file a false cross complaint another crime and perhaps her and Dr Fagelman's NYPD pals would fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE
Please help this video to go viral  It was give an adult rating at 12,500 for violence.

I filed a lawsuit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi and I was harassed on YouTube before I filed by either the NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD and Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks telling me the lawsuits would go no where.
Well the scribd post has over 500 reads right now so my lawsuit has gone somewhere and People out on the streets praise me for my courage when I hand them my Justice cards and I will be handing out more next week when I get my new set.

The NY Post reporters thought they were going to be allowed to tell this story but boy where they wrong and why was that?

Murdoch was handed a petition by 50 courageous news reporters for his bias news reporting in favor of Ed Koch.  That will never happen again.   The NY Post reporters can't even tell the shocking story of me being violently assaulted and the YouTube has over 14,500 views because everyone wants to go to the doctors office and feel safe and my body, my patient privacy and rights were violated!
I left with serious damage to my eye and neck and than Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager aka "Delite" lied and blamed me and the NYPD knowing used her false cross complaint to fix it.

IAB has had this 10 months and so far has not notified the First Precinct to arrest Delita Hooks for assault and false cross complaint which corrupt cops used to coerce me to drop charges which makes me wonder if someone high up is connected to Dr Fagelman and the NYPD and IAB are willing to violate the law to protect all involved as well as my whistle blowing on 911 and top brass NYPD involved in 911 damage control continuing to align themselves with Bloomberg stating 911 works.

Christine Quinn is directly involved in green lighting CityTime and 911 allowing the billions in over-rides on these corrupt dealings and other tech contracts and high priced consultants.


When Norman Siegel and I met with Quinn at City Hall the day before she voted in favor of Rudin luxury condos instead of a  Trauma Level 1 hospital with a Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care, Norman Siegel asked Quinn how are you going to vote tomorrow?

Quinn said I don't know.

The NY Post was not interested in reporting that along with all the papers.  Why?  Because I told them?

FYI:  Christine Quinn's chief of staff Chuck Meara has a special NYPD friend at the first precinct and I bet federal agents and Internal Affairs are not going to ask his special friend at the First Precinct about the 01 det squad fixing me being violently assaulted for Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks who Dr Fagelman did not fire by the way.