Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mike Bloomberg's NYPD Lt O better looking than Daniel Day Lewis but shorter







Lt O better looking than Daniel Day Lewis



Video grab from my last one woman protest 
yelling down Bloomberg on 911 corruption 
and no hospital west village.  


Long to protest Bloomberg asap but 
limping...want to  give Bloomberg
 hell but sooo tired.   

sooo tired but I have my blogs!!!!!!

At least handsome lt O isn't a brute like some
 of his staff who also do not obey nypd protocol 
but Lt O politely silences me and moves me away.  


Limping really badly, calf below my knee I've
 had 2 surgeries on. 

No basketball. 

 I started to play a little to deal with being a victim
 of violent assault at md office
fixed by corrupt cops for in my opinion evil md
 and violent receptionist the Jodi arias of 

medical receptionists a violent liar
 who got away with everything but murder thanks 
to corrupt NYPD.  


First time I did a one woman protest against
 Mike Bloomberg was when 
Tom Brokaw did his phony kiss ass 
soft ball chat with Mike at Cooper Union.

Mike does avoid dumpsters
 and garbage entrances
unlike Christine Quinn
who can't stay away from
trashy covert 
entrances and exits to
avoid her critics
but he was such a coward
he as usual wouldn't walk by me 
--- too much of a threat to his ego ---
so he had his huge guys walk him
 in a side entrance and tried to avoid photographs.
Mike is such a control freak.

At least Lt. O is as kind as he can be
 even though he might lie to me a
s part of his job
he isn't going to use physical intimidation
 and harm me or false arrest me which if any 
of Mike's thugs do it means bad publicity.

Even though I am limping in pain getting
 fatter by the minute -- at least it feels that way,
I can slam Bloomberg and his corrupt 
administration from my computer as I ice my calf.


Mike Bloomberg's NYPD Lt O better looking than Daniel Day Lewis but shorter




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE
Please help this video to go viral  It was give an adult rating at 12,500 for violence.

I filed a lawsuit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi and I was harassed on YouTube before I filed by either the NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD and Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks telling me the lawsuits would go no where.



Mayor Bloomberg CityTime Luck NY Press Killing News NYC Gov Sued CityTime Crime