Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, December 10, 2012

CCRB Still Shuttered by Sandy Read Message

Ask mayor Bloomberg and mayoral candidates for a comment


The CCRB's office at 40 Rector Street is closed and the toll-free phone # is not working due to severe damage from Hurricane Sandy. The damage is being repaired, but in the meantime we can not take complaints in person. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please file your complaint by one of the following methods:
CALL 212-392-4170
FILE ONLINE using our online complaint form
WRITE A LETTER to the CCRB at 40 Rector Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10006
VISIT any police stationhouse to file a complaint, which is then forwarded to the CCRB.
You may also contact CCRB Executive Director Joan Thompson by e-mail using ourExecutive Director Contact Form.


Note from Suzannah B. Troy -- I exclusively reported this immediately because I was calling to check on status of my complaint against Det John Vergona and I added his supervisor Sgt Chen of the First Precinct Det Squad.  

If you are from the press call Norman Siegel and ask him for a comment.  

Ask him about CCRB. 





The corrupt NYPD involved at The First Precinct made me being assaulted in a medical office by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager dissapear and the most violent part happen in the hallway but I caught the first part on video with her threatening me with bodily harm. 

The video also proves Delita Hooks commited yet another crime filing a false complaint and the corrupt cops use a crime to make another crime me being assaulted dissapear.  


An honest cop in the devastating interview -with Grayham Rayman - link above - a Det Hernandez who retired when he learned his bosses where downgrading rapes by a seriel rapist and he confronted them and they refused to do the right thing.  

Wait until you hear a retired NYPD officer describe arresting someone in stop and frisks for not commiting any crime as "kidnapping" and you will hear Adrian Schoolcraft's boss state arrest everybody out on the street.  


You will hear a commander of a precinct talk a woman out of reporting her iPhone stolen.  

We had the Knapp, Mollen -- time for a new commission.  


I was a patient in a medical office getting a cyst removed -- happy mellow and Delita Hooks menaced me, stalked me around the office and finally gave me the finger violently.  When I felt I was a safe distance I asked her please give me the finger again. 

Instead of closing the door she begins to assault me and when the screen goes black she had taken off her shoes, runs at me punching me in the eye.  I had 2 injections in my arm to remove the cyst, a heavy bag on my left shoulder, my Iphone which she hit out of my hand twice in my right hand.  

After running and punching me she pulled my hair ripping some out but continued grappling and pulling my hair and I with minimal contact got her on the ground and she kicked me in the groin but because she had my hair and I was as far from her as possible bent over like a bridge and she hurt my messed up neck worse than it was her kick to my groin barely made contact. 

My health insurance company paid my MD $450 dollars and I was the victim of road rage.  

Det Vergona was abusive to me and by the way he refused to meet me to see my black eye and defensive wounds on my left arms scratches from the key dangling from her wrist and Dr Vine could verify they were there when she treated me and she immediately came to me after the assault and apologized.  Det Vergona refused to interview her.  No detective on behalf of Delita Hooks false complaint contacted me except Vergona to order me to drop the charges.  


The video proves I was threatened with bodily harm, asaulted by an employee of Dr Fagelman and medical offices like a precinct are suppose to be safe.