Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bloomberg to NYPD Major Corruption City Hall



I actual have to close my eyes I woke up exhausted so I will do posts later but this weekend I reminded you all 911 tech disaster doesn't work -- we were robbed exactly like CityTime but worse and if we have some kind of tragedy it will fail.

CityTime, ECTP 911, 311, NYCAPS, FDNY Wireless, NYCWiNS, etc.  tax payer Titanics...


Stay tuned. 


Reminder I was a cop lover.  Betrayal at Ground Zero my letter in The Wall St Journal pre Murdoch ownership. 



Metro the free paper only paper will pulse on The People said growing number want a monitor of NYPD. The PD has a good reason to resist.


I created 2 new blogs on the NYPD

Support Adrian Schoolcraft NYPD whistleblower

NYPD knapp Mollen we need a new commission blog ( posted NYPD budget link on that. Didn't get in to foundation yet and banks funneling $ as well as retired cops and our billionaires fixing)


Posted a comment by a possible insider Internal Affairs is a fraud as I suspected and the ticket fixing handling removing a lead Det plus news a rumor an IA sgt was just arrested and it was a set-up pay back.


IA and Queens DA painted themselves in a corner ruling in favor if Deputy Chief Marino and Mauriello -- wait for Schoolcraft law suit in Federal court.


Another comment on the Rant says medical staff at the psych ward intimidate by NYPD and this will come out at the trial.


There is a lot more exposing Bloomberg and Christine Quinn including Louis Flores protest dec 30 under Quinn's rule as speaker 3.7 million stop and frisks and mostly all innocent so is it time and cost effective to violate so many people's rights as well as their bodies.


Schoolcraft tapes proves NYPD illegal activities


Scroll down look at posts.


I had eye surgery hole in my retina from being assaulted. I have numbness in my pinkies -- my neck.


Post new later this am.


XO love and gratitude Suzannah


ps. Just got this comment




To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.
Bloomberg is a laughingstock IMO. Corruption is the only way he could ever maintain a position of leadership, given how he tramples all over the liberties of the people.

With obama back in, I'm not very optimistic about the direction... more



Please watch and send to friends -- the video of me be assaulted -- the beginning -- when she punches me - runs and punches me in the eye the screen goes black and than she violently grabbed my hair and kicked me in groin but as moved away but only as far as I could with her holding on to my hair.