Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, August 17, 2012

The NY Times Pussy Riot Jail Censorship for Christine Quinn NYC's Putin!







I put up an ad...you can click the x in the little box to remove.  I hate the ads and do not get to pick them.  http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/pussy-riots-found-guilty-suzannah-troy.html  NYTimes censored this comment.

As Christine Quinn I thank The NY Times once again for preventing Suzannah Troy from posting a comment comparing me Chris Quinn and Mike Bloomberg to Putin!
Thank you!

I also hit on these topics!

1) Why is Cy Vance more interested in prosecuting the socceer Madame than St. Vincent's Crooks?  An entire community needs a hospital but that isn't as important as prosecuting a madame he has held a political prisioner on Rikers and why?

2) Cy Vance isn't interested in prosecuting over mega-bucks in tax payer dollars abused for our 911 tech system -- this is life or death besides bigger than CityTime in terms of theft but for some reason no one is pursing this mega-crime.
If we have a blood bath terror attack than the media will be forced to investigate why the system failed worse than during Bloomberg's blizzard.
Who cares the 911 tech system 2 billion 14 million dollars and it may not work!  We only have terror attacks every 11 years --- oopsie that means this year and no trauma level 1 hospital...

3) who cares I  Christine Quinn I am emperor of NYC!!!!  Pink Mafia -- thanks to the NY Times for killing story after story of my role green lighting mega corruption billions of dollars in tax payer abuse on Bloomberg's tech Titanics!

4) I Quinn support the abuse of horses in NYC and want my critics treated like the horses that pull carriages!  Whip away!  Mike Bloomberg agrees with me!
I Christine Quinn really wish I could have the NYPD beat up Suzannah B. Troy and arrest her.  Unlike the NYPD heroin rape cop Moreno with Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel comparing women's genitals to venus fly traps in court Cy Vance would put Suzannah Troy away  in jail right away!   Ken Moreno heroin rape cop still free!  Yippe!!!

will post on blog with more links added!

I also end my 4 minute YouTube by saying I Christine Quinn support the abuse of horses in NYC and want my critics treated like horses in NYC!

I wish the NYPD could beat and arrest my critics!
Xoxoxoxo Love, Christine Quinn but you can call me Madame Speaker or Emperor Chris Mike's mini-me xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox


http://youtu.be/z24ge6o6EgE  The NY Times Stops and Frisks all Christine Quinn Critics and Kills Stories on Quinn's role in green lighting corruption NYC gov.


Carolyn Ryan out of town lesbian pink mafia -- thanks for killing these stories as well
xoxoxoxoxo
Pink Mafia!
Emily Giske and I love you!!!!!
http://christinequinnminime.blogspot.com/2012/07/christine-quinn-chuck-meara-locked-out.html

Christine Quinn talking points -- Quinn's on going betrayal St. Vincent's and her community
http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2012/03/christine-quinn-talking-points-march-13.html
City Hall meeting notes....Quinn continues to alienate her community with her dishonesty and lack of accountability.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/well-could-it-be-that-these-trucks-have.html

http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2012/07/rudin-st-vincents-hospital-turner.html

Carolyn Ryan kiss kiss thanks for not reporting about community deaths because St. Vincent's closed and for protecting my kick backs oopsie campaign donations from Rudin and friends as well as the deaths of small biz.
kissie kissie thanks for killing these stories and my role in so much more corruption city hall big mafia xoxoxo
You rock NY Times and Howard Rubenstein and Emily Giske say high-five!