Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I have news nyc papers killing stories

I am not posting on my blog except u all know Bill Sanderson The NY Post killed major story still on going many years old about streets between St Marks to the 9th Precinct breaking open water main breaks sewage - Sanderson refused to listen. Why? I have news about The NY Times, NY Post, WSJ and NYDN killing stories and they r more interesting than The NY Daily News and NY Post refusing to report Colin Myler may go to jail. I have more recent post but this old one mentions Bernie Kerik and I wonder if the Feds ever talked or will talk to the ex-NYPD commissioner if he has any knowledge of hacking scandals - any possible hacking here? http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/01/murdoch-phone-hacking-scandal-makes-nyc.html stories killed and there biggies in my opinion will have to be told and even the infrastructure one Bill Sanderson refused to report I have documented for years will be forced to be told. Just like corruption NYC gov agencies refuse to do anything about including Dept of Buildings (why?) the biggie stories - I know the truth will come out but I wonder if a dead body or two will accompany the story -- a convenient death or suicide? Just a hunch.


If u r not very smart here is a hint. Why am I the only blog, website and no media outlet reported Gerald Denault sued SAIC and rumor is he won which is a huge win for The People of NYC. Why? And why kill the story?