Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, May 25, 2012

Visiting Occupy Wall St. Deutsche Bank’s Public Space DB’s Marines Acted Like Nazis Early Stages Nazi Germany


I made a series of YouTubes exposing Deutsche Banks’ private military and showing their abuse.

My Father is a World War 2 Vet and I am telling you these “retired marines” shame our Country acting like Nazis in the early stages of Nazi Germany on behalf of Deustche Bank.







The NYPD officer I tell you was honest -- turns out he was not honest -- he heard me say “traffic bureau” but he is “transit bureau”.
You hear the NYPD officer say this is private property but in fact it is a public space and the corrupt trillion dollar flush Deutsche Bank had to give the People of NY a public space I believe for busting through zoning.





Reminder The New York Times violated my 1st amendment rights and would not allow me to post my comment.  Even making me wait hours in the rare occasions they do post my comments to me is yet another form of censorship.

Deutsche Bank’s private military violated my first amendment rights.   Norman Siegel contacted the City of New York, NYPD and DB’s lawyers and they backed down.  I can wear my signs.



My Deutsche Trilogy:  The Scream From Auschwitz to Now





Deutsche Bank funded the build of Auschwitz, IG Farben which means Deutsche Bank also funded Dr. Mengle.

Why did we give Deutsche Bank federal funding?  Look in to NYC gov’s relationship with Deutsche Bank....it is very special and you can find it on NYC gov.’s website.

It is amazing that Deutsche Bank hired retired marines to do their Nazi like tacits and you have to check out the pint sized ex marine unattractive woman in her fur goat acting like the Nazi queen.

What a disgrace.

Plenty of articles on DB’s funding Auschwitz and IG Farben just look around and if your learn how cheap DB is ---- DB pay backs nothing bubkas and if you were operated on and experimented on your pay back was classified as “slave” not human guinea big with out anesthesia