Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vote for Bill De Blasio Quinn Thompson Attacks Prove He is Better Than Their Bad


Vote for Bill De Blasio Quinn Thompson Attacks Prove He is Better Than Their Bad



Vote for Bill De Blasio

he is better than the rest.
I was a critic and I get it --- anyone complaints you have I am not defending them.
I am just saying he is way better than Thompson and Quinn who are in bed


Final Face-Off in Mayoral Debate

QUINN AND THOMPSON ARE EXPECTED TO FOCUS ATTACKS ON FRONTRUNNER DE BLASIO




Christine Quinn was sued for back rent 4 times and if that is not a clue she can't be responsible for her NYC's budget because she should be huddled with a defense attorney for her role green lighting 911 tech corruption and CityTime corruption.  Ironic because Bill Thompson also green lighted all the tech corruption when he was in office as comptroller and only John Liu was a hero who stopped it and called for a criminal investigation.

Christine Quinn talks out of both sides of her mouth.   She used Ariel Russo's family and did not attend the city council hearing on 911 Tech Mess and Cas Holloway called us all liars and insulted us holding us hostage only to eat his words last month in a letter to the head of Homeland security.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/09/mayor-bloomberg-christine-quinn-green.html

I would have voted for John Liu but I don't believe he has a chance because he was a target of a political assassination lead by Bloomberg and the owner of the WSJ and NY Post Murdoch.

I am asking John Liu, Bill Thompson, and Weiner if you care about the People drop out and tell everyone to support Dee Blasio .    I was a critic of De Blasio and he will inherit a nightmare a true mess thanks to Bloomberg and Quinn yet The NY Times continues to misrepresent Mike's tarnished legacy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoiKCokgBo
This is why I am voting for Bill De Blasio.

His rep from the Public Advocate called Internal Affairs for me and in my opinion we were lied to and IAB stated case open when in fact the corrupt NYPD det JOhn Vergona who emotionally pistol whipped me and finally succeeded in coercing me in to dropping charges or spend a weekend in jail with a hole in my retina and neck brace retired meaning his cased was closed despite what i and the Public advocate office was told.

Thompson and Quinn betrayals involve billions of tax payer dollars stolen and or abused on historic tech corruption over-runs and I can't get figures on 311.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/09/mayor-bloomberg-christine-quinn-green.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi

I was published in The Wall Street Journal "Betrayal at Ground Zero" and how ironic is that.  Take a look at my lawsuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE
Watch me be violently punched in the eye by Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager after a $430 medical procedure.  The camera goes black when she lands a running punch to my eye.  Not arrested but in fact I was slandered and the nypd involved sealed her false cross complaint.  Why seal it.  They want to bury their crime coercion and hers assault and a false cross complaint.

Commish Kelly was fed exed as stated in my lawsuit.  I emailed him and Chief Campisi.  I handed Kelly a Justice Card before I testified at City Hall on 911 Tech corruption and asked where is the criminal investigation John LIu requested?

NYPD Chief Dowd didn't stay for public testimony.  He took my Justice card and looked at it.  He refused to take my 911 Testimony.   The NYPD fixed me being violent assaulted for a series of reasons and one is I am a 911 whistle blower the 2nd to be a victim of NYPD creative policing by the First Precinct Det Squad....

First Precinct protects City Hall (corruption and their own along with IAB, Commission to Combat Police Corruption and CCRB?)