Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Corrupt Ray Kelly NYPD and Charles Campisi not man enough to take responsibility want my case dismissed


Corrupt Ray Kelly NYPD and Charles Campisi not man enough to take responsibility want my case dismissed

Ray doesn't take responsibility for Police Corruption -- he just takes free rides Air Bloomberg.

It isn't like Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi are moral people and were going to own up but just like the NYPD mega scandal of NYPD PBA ticket fixing fixing and favors scandal that exposed the would
be NYPD murderer want a be NYPD Ramos drug dealer -- Ray and Charles didn't work to put a stop to corruption but a stop to exposing NYPD PBA fixing favors so why would they find a moral compass now?   Instead they have a pretty young lawyer doing their dirty work accruing even more bad karma points.



Corrupt Evil NYPD IAB lead by Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi trying to dismiss my case

"COERCION" isn't in Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi's vocabulary.  It is actually a tool for corrupt cops emboldened by both Kelly and Campisi as both will be terminated at the end if the year their services no longer required.  


I know from handing out my Justice Cards the anger towards the NYPD and Internal Affairs is high and rising.  

I understand now Ray Kelly is a sick man who like Bloomberg won't take responsibility for NYPD corruption but he and his wife take free rides.  

I have not served Det John Vergona but the City won't represent him so let's see if the Judge and the City will help me to get him served.  

I will fight this and appeal if dismissed.  


Unless we get a terror attack the Public Rage is so strong against Ray Kelly and the NYPD we will have a new police Commissioner and a new chief of IAB so I will bring my case to them and ask that Delita Hooks be arrested for assault and a false cross complaint and the police involved are punished including the arrest of John Vergona for coercion. 

If chief Banks gets the commissioner job I fear he is just a Kelly puppet who will protect corrupt cops the way Kelly emboldened how many including the NYPD and IAB involved. 





I also have medical reports and photos before and after including defensive wounds and I never put down my 2 bags on my left shoulder my left arm numb from 2 injections to remove a cyst or my iphone.

In my opinion Dr Fagelman's violent receptionist Delita Hooks also submitted a false medical report and the corrupt Detectives sealed up all her criminal actions with their own.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi