Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

NYPD Internal Affairs Fixing Justice Card






#NYPD IAB fixing Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Savage Attack YouTube 16,000 Views


The video shames Internal Affairs the NYPD dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita hooks a violent liar but collectively it appears they have no shame 11 months 10 days now no arrest and the longer the wait the more guilt in fixing a violent crime is shared so thanks.

You can find a link to the video and the lawsuit against IAB and NYPD above and the link shows you it pays to have friends in the police dept.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

Det John Vergona lead detective involved with a group of NYPD officers and now I have caught IAB involvement in fixing a violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman's office 155 Spring St.

I had just finished a $430 medical visit 2 injections in my elbow to numb it to remove a cyst, 2 bags on my left arm, my Iphone in my right hand when Delita Hooks told me who are you you have no rights and verbally assaulted me violated my patient rights provoking me to seek help from my MD...

than violent crazy Delita Hooks who can be so Jodi Arias sweet when she feels like it got between me and the door after I could not get to my MD because she was already in with a patient...

I wanted to document it.

Corrupt Det John Vergona decided after looking at this video which even he a corrupt evil man said that video is something that to use his words was even steven --- well now I am suing him.  If you know where he is hiding out let me know.  I have asked the City for help to serve him. I got everyone else served.