Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ron Kuby OWS 2 Huge Wins City Refuses to Pay Legal DI Cardona and Bologna & Ron and Ray Kelly I will call


http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/city_abandons_ows_cop_2b6wUeSyiL9lw7990GMwTI?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Local


No wonder when I mention Ron Kuby's name it has a Moses and The Red Sea effect.  


Ron Kuby deserves kudos and let's hope NYC will stop paying corrupt politicians legal bills as well!

I filed 2 Notices of Claims against the City involving Det John Vergona, Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, DI Ed Winski and head of Internal Affairs Chief Campisi.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Note the heavy set woman leaning against the wall in the beginning of the YouTube and than watch Delita Hooks and the door knob.  She could have closed the door.  

Internal Affairs is moving as swiftly as a Turtle in Molasses as 6 months has yet to contact me.  

Is Internal Affairs over-run, inept or corrupt?

I have photo evidence and FYI detectives that took Delita Hooks false cross complaint to investigate never contacted me.  Det John Vergona never met me and refused repeatedly to see the damage to my eye and defensive wounds on my forearm. Is that how NYPD and IA investigate crimes.   The NYPD and IA have yet to contact the DA. 

I have contacted the AG and FBI.  

I was harassed on line via a YouTube comment insulting me and stating "this will go no where" same words said to me when I reported I was assaulted to 01 Precinct!  We believe harassment from 01 associated with Vergona and Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks but FYI my 2 notice of claims, depositions, medical records proofing assault, video and photos before and after assault are in the hands of the Comptroller's lawyer and Investigator.

The Investigator knows Commish Kelly, Chief Esposito, DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos, CCRB and IA refused to turn over Vergona and Chen's badge numbers.  

I had Fed-ex Commish Kelly and told him an idea to bring Peace and Hope to our most challenged communities and I mentioned concern re: Det Vergona. 

I will be calling Ron Kuby and Ray Kelly to testify and meet for the first time all the corrupt detectives who's badge numbers and 2 who's named I don't even have in court for the first time?


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/mayor-bloomberg-commish-kelly-charles.html?m=1