Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get Your Retina Detached by Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks but your safe Animal Medical Center


Suzannah & Daisy Animal Medical Center No Punching Patients in the Eye like Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks



Suzannah & Daisy Animal Medical Center No Punching Patients in the Eye like Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks

I am at the Animal Medical Center with Daisy - very little sleep --- it turns out that Daisy's retina is detached and she is stone blind.  AMC removed her other eye a few years ago....

Amazing because Dr Fagelman's receptionist office manager made a hole in my retina and I would have gone blind without surgery but Daisy has gone blind.  Just glad it wasn't from Delita Hooks punching her.   Even the NY media couldn't kill a story of a Delita Hooks punching a cat but that is Soho and this is uptown and a safe and sane Animal Medical Center not a trendy medical office.

Daisy  still has an eye but this visit really shook her up and me.  Daisy was a hell of a lot happier before I took her in.  That is the hard call and for me if I was dying I would prefer to be left alone rather than taken to a medical center.

She was a lot happier before the visit.  She is really upset because a furry friend of ours can't seem to resist coming up to her.

AMC was great but the car rides up and back to fast and bumpy.  The waiting room filled with barking dogs was too much.  Her blood pressure was so high when they checked it and I could understand why.

I can't express the exhaustion I feel.

I could not stood thinking thank G-d no Dr. Andrew Fagelman here no Delita Hooks to punch me or Daisy in the eye for what ever mentally ill sick reason Delita Hooks could devise.

I told everybody could you imagine any staff member here punching a cat or a dog yet I was punched in Soho by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks and I had to explain how the NYPD involved so corrupt they would not arrest her.  http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE