Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Queens NYC Violent Girls Savage Beating Like Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks Attacking me 155 Spring St


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/middle_school_girl_beaten_savagely_L49EX7jJU1IWGDqpVrA1qL

I had googled Delita Hooks and she and her husband have a house in Queens....amazing....Wait until you see the video below this one of the girls in Queens -- explain their violence -- violence towards women by women and in my case I was at a medical office and the office is suppose to be a safe place.
If only I had video taped the verbal assault and menacing that went on because Hooks came out from belong a long enclosed counter and got in my way to violently give me the finger....You should have seen that!




Below watch girls much younger than 40 year old Delita Hooks but FYI Delita Hooks was protected by Dr. Andrew Fagelman who paid her for her time making a hole in my retina with a running
punch.  Delita punched me, ripped my hair and tried kicking me in the groin but without
putting down my heavy bag on my shoulder and my Iphone I was able to prevent her from
harming me further and my arm was numb from 2 injections having a cyst removed.



http://www.nypost.com/video?freewheel=90081&sitesection=nypost&VID=24745441
The video would play all the time for anyone visiting so I had to remove but please watch and look carefully --- you will see them beat a woman repeatedly on the ground stepping on her face and throwing punches to her face on the ground.




Look at the girls in the video above....

Watch me being assaulted by Delita Hooks who throws her shoes to run and punch me as fast as she could to punch me in my eye as hard as she could.....she ripped out my earring.....but not the lobe and than she pulled and pulled my hair.

After the 3 strike to my body I finally grabbed her hair a first for me and took her down as gently as possible because I did not want to be part of her violent insanity.  She would not let go of my hair -- she was so crazed like she was on some drug -- the heavy woman you see at the very beginning of the video leaning against the wall like she is waiting for a bus finally got Delita Hooks to let go of my hair but not before she damaged my 50 year old neck.

Remember the video briefly posted on YouTube of two little Black girls where the baby sitter of one instructed the other to continually hit the other little girl?

Amazing Delita Hooks has no police record but has she been in situations in the past like this and the NYPD let her walk?

Why did Det. John Vergona and his supervisors long with the det. that took Delita Hooks false cross complaint who never contacted me at all fix this crime for Delita Hooks and Dr. Fagelman?

Wow why aren't Black leaders, White Leaders, All Leaders speaking up and saying stop the violence?