Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, April 1, 2013

Dr Fagelman Paid Delita Hooks to Almost Blind Me + Filing Complaint Against IA today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
The YouTube has 4,380 views -- 3am wake-up -- assault -- false cross complaint, Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St and NYPD role evil as well as Delita Hooks assaulting me repeatedly and lying including to the NYPD all who saw the video and knew she was lying.  

Dr Fagelman evil did not fire Delita Hoojs so he financed the assault and damage to my eye and neck.

The detectives who got her false cross complaint never contacted me and Det John Vergona in my opinion a racist prejudice cop at least when it comes to Jews refused to meet me to see damage to my eye and defensive wounds to my arm.

The 01 Det Squad under Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen believe in not meeting with the victim of a violent crime and the 2nd set of detectives told not to contact me because they were going to fix it - make this go away and why and for whom?

Does Dr Fagelman have a special relationship with NYPD besides Vergona's biases towards me. He could not hide via our few phone calls he had more than one.

Vergona decided I had to wait 4 days to be arrested -- Oct 20th Saturday.  I told IA I believe he never had Delita Hooks alerted she was to turn herself in Oct 16 when I first agreed to be false arrested and than the 20th when Vergona decided I must wait 4 days.

Det John Vergona could not explain why I had to wait 4 days to be false arrested until Saturday.

Arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?
Are you anti-Semitic?

He refused to answer.

Unfortunately John Vergona does not have a twitter account.

What has changed if I have now alerted Chief Bsnks and a Lt in his office called me back and I have now spoken to Capt Timoney.  IA has it now.

Later this I am I will lodge a formal complaint against IA.

IA moves slower than a turtle in molasses and to date has never called me or Dr Vine and her medical assistant. Again seems to me IA and Vergona not in truth mode but fix mode.

Sgt Chen's role in this disgusting.  DI Winski and Burgos and all detectives involved disgusting.