Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Defends Delita Hooks Assaulting me


Assaulted at 155 Spring St. by Delita Hooks dr. andrew fagelman's receptionist office manager and dr. fagelman did not fire her -- he defends her actions in this video and paid her for her time.
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

I wasn't his patient but a patient of Dr. Vine who vacated the offices with her partner 2 weeks after the assault.

Without surgery to me eye I would have lost my vision..... you can see Delita Hooks throw her shoes and than run at me to punch me in the eye has hard as possible -- I would have gone blind.  She than grabbed my hair and she than tried kicking me to the groin when I finally defended myself and gently took this violent lunatic down to the ground.

In my opinion Dr. Fagelman is a very evil man and there is something very wrong with him and Delita Hooks and their staff.

The NYPD's role in this is still being investigated and one wonders if they are doing fixing for Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks?   The NYPD and mayor Bloomberg selling the lie crime is down -- the NYPD fixing crime as they did in my case.

I am sure Dr Fagelman isn't writing steriod scrips for the NYPD like the MD in Staten Island who was doing so for a gaggle of NYPD officers including Chief Marino Adrian Schoolcraft's lead kidnapper.

There is something very very wrong with Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks and the NYPD that were suppose to investigate me being assaulted by Delita Hooks and fixed the crime of assault and a false cross complaint.

The trial begins Sept. 2013

http://adrianschoolcraftsupport.blogspot.com