Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, August 23, 2012

NYPD Det. Kevin Lynch same Lynch Named in Lawsuit with Commish Kelly?

Note: Aug 23 Google violates my blog removing Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0sZp7FH0UY The video has been given a threat by google read the link and remains up for 48 hours but google came in on behalf of Bloomberg and NYPD and removed my work from my blogs!!!! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/from-suzannah-video-of-nypd-det-kevin.html Many people think mayor Bloomberg and Christine Quinn inappropriately use NYPD for intimidation and even spying. Is it that I posted Lynch's badge no? Isn't he named in a lawsuit? Google his name and see a suit that appears to be for homeless rights. Lynch is in a public street abusing his authority and Bloomberg's deputy press sec defends his breach in NYPD protocol.



Google Blogger violate my rights and removed this video....I reposted below and took screen shots as proof of the above video of NYPD Det Lynch being removed without my permission or knowledge -- feels like cyber rape and google blogger Youtuve replaced.






http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1528891.html

Let me guess NYPD Det. Kevin Lynch may have a motivation to not take out his badge number?

He got physical with me kicking my foot with his foot...moving in to my space repeatedly and at one point banging his body in to my bag which than hit me.

I gather this is done to males who feel so violated they eventually lash out because he would move in way too close move away and than move in to close and I am guessing down to a male -- a male victim might lash out?


Read the lawsuit -- Kevin: Did u ever kickb any homeless people?  Mike Bloomberg must be proud to have you!


I don't have time to continue searching for info on Lynch.  I don't have the resources the NYPD Intelligence Unit does....

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/mayor-bloombergs-deputy-press-secretary.html

Dear Chief of NYPD Intelligence -- Your guys do not know anything about NYPD Protocol and the 1st Amendment rights of New Yorkers?  http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2012/08/nypd-admir-kacamakovic-arrested-on.html

If you don't have your guys identify New Yorkers and literally let officers like Kevin Lynch kick around New Yorkers than re-hire Admir Kacamakovic -- he could really help you with your intelligence division if you don't care about ethics?