Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, June 3, 2011

CityTime SAIC Suzannahartist YouTube A Featured YouTube in YouTubeland

For those who do not know.  Before I started making YouTubes non-stop on CityTime Corruption and SAIC and other sub-contractors, quality control on top even more quality control I made YouTubes non-stop about Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn and No Third Term for all those corrupt politicians that denied us a referendum.

My YouTube Channel was removed a month before the election and I was the only one who had made a YouTube in May before the election stating do not believe the press, what the media is telling you.

Mike may not win the election due to voter anger and I was right.  I warned they may be surprises.

I was on top of it as much re: CityTime and SAIC.   You all know I used Sally Gartner’s article to report
Gartner to Dept. of Investigation..



Someone did a search for me and CityTime but look what they wrote!
citytime susannah b york

Rest in Peace Susannah


I have been called Susannah York so many times but only by guys of a certain age.
I have to laugh...first real laugh of the day....
the stress levels are killing me and I am dying to tell you about 
two REALLY REALLY disturbing thangs close to home 
but I can’t yet and I can’t wait to tell you.

What part of my life is just not off the charts unbelievable?

I already told you this story but I bought a set of sheets from Playboy
 that were really sexy fun and when I got the package delivered
from Playboy the package was addressed to Susannah York.

I imagine some older man still longingly dreaming of the
beautiful Susanna York as he wrote what he thought was my name on 
the package!

This is me with my inner beauty switch talking about our NYC Gov. corrupt deal with 
SAIC.

Mike Bloomberg Joel Bondy Quits,

Part 2 SAIC owns CityTime$ listen to why I say this...






YouTube has yet to make me a partner but I do earn money from a group of YouTubes
and this is one of them.

When you google certain topics this will come up on the top right hand
corner as a featured YouTube.

I have a written apology from Google confirming I did nothing wrong
and that my YouTubes came down for ummm technical reasons
and it doesn’t say that Mike Bloomberg’s socket puppet thugs 
had anything to do with hardee har.

If I had not gotten my YouTubes back you would never have this 
YouTube documentary about CityTime, SAIC and other sub-contractors,
etc.

Thanks to Norman Seigel, famed Civil Rights Lawyer for 
writing Google’s Legal Dept and all of you who wrote Google
on my behalf.  If I get taken down again I will need you
to do the same although I have asked Google YouTube to
put me on a protect list.