Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is SAIC Losing Consideration For All NY State Contracts? NY Post + Heard on the Street

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/citytime_out_bqVtJChD6PCNdNOIKsdEzI


Why do people send me these kind of messages?
SAIC is losing consideration for ALL NEW YORK STATE contracts, not just New York City jobs.  May it PLEASE transfer to the Federal level in good time.

Because SAIC has pissed off many people for many reason including muscling out competitors with bids that were in many opinions a done deal.

Just look at the infamous MTA SAIC deal!

It is not just SAIC from what I hear on the Street but it is common place that the fix in in....and no competitors are considered when it comes to City Hall, look at the MTA and I am sure it is the same in Albany and who knows The White House.


I am one of the people shouting SAIC take down your CityTime website I am so disgusted!

Also odd some of the big guns SAIC sold some stocks not a lot but it is interesting and when...

someone take a look at SAIC stocks and selling for me...

I hear a lot of interesting thangs about a lot of interesting things....people write me to share their thoughts.
Thanks all very interesting.  I am an artist with no office....I post my blog postings from the streets and even public transportation...how ironic.....  SAIC was like Enron to big to fail but they failed here in NYC and have had contract after contract terminated including the next biggie CityTime finally.
http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU   Here was the first YouTube on SAIC I ever made and look at the date.  I called for NO RENEWAL and instead a full investigation.

Scroll down my lists of posts from yesterday on SAIC....there are a lot and take a good look at them.