Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bloomberg's Bubble Burst NY Post + Suzannah B. Troy's art censored her YouTube channel removed before the elec tion


Link to youtube above Bloomberg's bubble burst!


The above article first appeared in the Commentary -- a conservative Jewish magazine!


My first Youtube Mayor Bloomberg King of New York


I am Jewish!  Not a fan of Dershowitz but this is important. Read article posted at bottom.   Anti-Semitism is alive and well.  I call it RACISM.   If you are an anti-Semite YOU ARE A RACIST!






My YouTube stating don't believe the media reporting the news Mike Bloomberg may not win the election due to voter anger.
Note the DATE!!!!!!!  I was so far a head of the game and I laughed when the media finally had to report the truth!


Sent from my iPhone (yes posting or trying to from Iphone)


Note the article doesn't even address Mike standing by Steve Rattner pay to play NY pension funds or CityTime - Mike said we would get the full 80 million stolen back!  So far all we have is 26 mill from what I have read and CityTime is a flawed system moving towards the billion dollar mark -- I dubbed The Tax Payer's Titanic!  Ditto for flawed 911 Tech System -- explain to me how we are up to 2 billion dollars on that!

I want Mike to lay-off his campaign staff first before anymore lay-offs and his chefs and re-imburse the tax payers.  In fact lay-off all his pals!   I want to know where deputy mayor Patricia Harris was during the snow storm.  I pray of of the people that lost loved ones sues and the lawyer serve a subpoena to Harris.   Patricia Harris worked for Ed Koch and Mike Bloomberg and she think they are royalty not accountable.



Thanks to the people with guts and courage that supported me through thick and thin and still do.

I did most of this via the Iphone and that includes filming and editing on the Iphone using the Imovie App.  My first youTube using Imovie app was teh Bloomberg "FAT" ad in the subway!