Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ed Koch Accidentally Outed by Suzannah B. Troy

After hearing Ed Koch brag over and over about how much he has done for gay rights -- I thought he was out.  I made my YouTube and than after it I googled him and found out he is still in the closet.  At this late date I am not taking down my postings especially for a man that brags about helping gay people to have equal rights.

http://www.queerty.com/ed-koch-still-perfectly-happy-to-live-in-the-closet-with-the-light-turned-on-20090302/


I am straight but I have been gay bashed as in reported to the NYPD.

Christine Quinn tries to pass herself off as Jane Jacobs even though she sold her soul to developers and they pay her generously for her dirty work crushing our communities with kick backs also known as campaign donations.  Christine Quinn is a liar.  She lied to the People of New York telling us we needed Mike to help us with the economy.   Bloomberg and Quinn only helped their pals.

A gay man asked me what has Christine Quinn done for gay rights in all the years she has been serving on city council?  Not much since we don’t have equal rights.

Carl Kruger was just outed in The New York Post and what other papers exposed was this Democrat like his fellow Republican men that were closet cases voted against equal rights -- gay marriages.

It would be awful to find out after the fact that others from the left as well as the right did the same like Mike Bloomberg who originally came out against gay marriage.  I left deputy mayor Stephen Goldsmith a voice mail at City Hall after meeting him the day before at a Crain’s breakfast  - I asked for a straight answer -- yes or no -- are you for equal rights -- for gay marriage and I never got a call back.

It would be too much for me if I learned 10 years from now these guys were gay.