Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, February 27, 2011

YouTube Millionaires article in The NY Post, Suzannah B. Troy continues to apply for partnership after wrongly being banned from YouTubeland


I continue to apply for YouTube partnership and FYI -- a month and a half before the election all my YouTubes mostly critical of Mike Bloomberg also Christine Quinn and David Yassky were all removed.   I was banned from YouTube for violating terms.

Norman Siegel represented me and so many activists including film makers wrote Google which owns YouTube.  I got a written apology from a staff member of Google stating I had nothing wrong and my account was returned to me in good standing.

However, it took a month to get my subscribers back.  Some did not know why I had dumped them and before that all had been harassed and on the computer it is called aggravated harassment by Bloombergforlife and before him Cleo.

Question:  Do you think this would factor in to a law suit.

With Cyber stalking and harassment you have two avenues and one is criminal and aggravated harassment carries jail time and you have civil so you can sue.  

Note:  Way back when Azi Paybarah ended his piece "Holding Back the Tides of Bloomberg" on me and my art.  He was astute.  I was surprised he got "it".  That YouTube is my art.  Because I am talking about corruption in NYC and at a State level as well it becomes tedious and boring so I try to find ways to keep it interesting especially for my audience.   I also use cleavage which does surprisingly well on YouTube.  I removed my most successful youtube because it was about 2 celebrities so my tube with the most hits is about my art Condom Bra.   Again it is political but for underachievers unable to understand anything but what they see on the surface --- think about that --- I am making a statement about the male gaze as discussed in John Berger's book Ways of Seeing.   I am talking about so much and way I am saying about cleavage and breasts is lost on the majority of viewers that tune in.

Yesterday's YouTube which I did in the cold without my coat was asking for transparency and accountability by our politicians and in my title I say get naked...It is one of the few YouTubes were I am as clothed as possible....juxtaposition.   I know this is lost on my audience and I always think about Van Gogh and a later audience.   I don't think my physical art will endure because I lack a Theo and I see the art galleries as run by Bernie Madoffs and the art world as dead but maybe the YouTubes endure, maybe and a saavy audience to appreciate what is not spelled out and what is going on on the surface.  Every art work of mine with paint -- the surfaces are super charged.   I have been complimented on the Mayor Bloomberg King of New York posters including for the dynamic paint handling that you can see on the surface.  For over achievers that same can be said for the YouTubes but it requires use of one of the sexist parts of the human body -- the brain and thinking...something people do not do enough of.