Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, October 26, 2009

Suzannah B. Troy protests Mike Bloomberg every day


It is like running my 2nd NYC marathon...I started to fast and it was painful but I won't quit.
I had all my YouTubes 334 at the times all removed and that included postings of my YouTubes all around the world on blogs and websites without any notice or explanation.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-youtube-banned-me-and-my-work-was.html

There have been all kinds of unusual goings on. I have now learned the term "aggravated harassment which I did not know or understand until a woman police officer at the 1st Precinct explained to me. It involves harassment over the telephone lines and on the computer.

More on this later.

Every day is a protest day against Mike Bloomberg for his tsunami of community crushing development and a protest against him, Christine Quinn and every sell-out city council member that denied us a third term. City Council did not have a right to vote for us. Besides the fact it was a conflict of interest the mayor, Quinn and I am sure City Council was fully aware they were being investigated for corruption. Mysteriously the press as gone completely mum on this which again I believe is part of the "new wave of censorship by the press" including why we never hear much about Steve Rattner and his Quadrangle implicated in the pay to play with pension funds in three States including NY. It is why The New York eminent domain Times writes a powerful piece about Quinn's corrupt dealings but instead describes her and her aides's misdeeds as close to the line when reading the article it is obvious she has over stepped the line...again. Read Benjamin Lesser's piece to learn more on Quinn's "dealings". She has corrupted herself in her overzealousness to get campaign donations.

I get so tired and even the anger is tiring so I turn to humor.
I think of my prof. from college Geoffrey Hendricks and his fluxist work and some of my art like Mike Bloomberg underpants is fluxist art.