Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mount Sinai Merger with Beth Israel, St. Luke's Creates New Hospital Giant - East Harlem

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130930/east-harlem/mount-sinai-merger-with-beth-israel-st-lukes-creates-new-hospital-giant


I go to St Luke's this week to their crime victim's unit because I was a victim of assault and battery by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager and also the victim of NYPD IAB abuses fixing as well.  


Today one year since Delita Hooks a violent liar protected by NYPD and IAB savage assault.

Suzannah Troy with Evidence of Delita Hooks False Cross Complaint

The City of NY/The NYPD are going to have to refund me $15 to get this criminal report because I was a victim of Dr Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager. 


Delita Hooks lied stating I pushed her!!!



She claims I hurt her leg but maybe she hurt her leg kicking her co-worker accidentally as well as repeatedly trying to kick me finally barely making contact with my vaginal area with her barefoot or maybe she wasn't hurt at all since after Dr Vine demanded Dr Andrew Fagelman fire her Dr Vine told me Delita Hooks went right back to her desk and worked until I believe 7pm.


Her corrupt detectives and John Vergona never told me what her false accusations were.   I still don't have all the lies which constitute her false cross complaint also a crime but almost 1 year later I know have even more evidence of NYPD fixing a violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman's office. 





You can find a link to the video and the lawsuit against IAB and NYPD above and the link shows you it pays to have friends in the police dept.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

Det John Vergona lead detective involved with a group of NYPD officers and now I have caught IAB involvement in fixing a violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman's office 155 Spring St.

She lied and said I pushed her after an verbal altercation but admits I am a patient everything else a lie and is a crime  yes lying to NYPD reporting a false cross complaint a lie. 


Everyone involved robbed me of more than a year of my life and she has yet to be arrested as the NYPD and IAB protect her.  If she punched NYPD or their relatives she would has been arrested ASAP. 

On going suffering. Oct 1, 2012 I felt beautiful and since terrible physical injuries including damage to retina and I have gained weight and suffering emotionally.



Oct. 1, 2012 before I went to get $430 medical care, was savagely attacked but first berated told I have no rights and than the NYPD took over where Dr. Andrew Fagelman's lying violent receptionist office manger left off and just like her repeatedly violating my body and patient rights the NYPD and IAB violated my rights.

Det John Vergona retired when IAB should have prevented him from retiring.

To be lied about after Delita Hooks attempted to beat me and than framed for her violence and the NYPD and Internal Affairs role took a toll on me.

See a difference in one year?