Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Financial Times Published my Letter on Art and Sexual Politics and Now I am Wrongly Censored by YouTube

I can't find the link to the letter (it was before Sept. 11 and my 1st letter ever published)  but it was comparing Lucien Freud's work to mine and the lack of equality -- his portrait of an older woman full frontal the The FT ran the actual image of the older woman akimbo which was mind blowing consider the sexism and treatment of women.

Who would have thought at age 50 my YouTube would be given E-Burka Treatment by Google YouTube?


I continue to ask Google to protect political artists like myself.
Google makes me feel like Mae West and Lenny Bruce both arrested by the NYPD and now a days the arrests are hard to believe but Google is changing all that for me.   Maybe that will be next?

I am taking about sexual politics in every video -- how women are seen and not heard....

I have been published in The Financial Times and The NY Times on Women and Sexual politics which we can go over in court as well if need be.   

I would rather my Ad Sense account be protected from Zennie's moronic orgasm posts where he has plugged in my ad sense account.

Zennie a partner with Google helped by Google unlike me has a close up of a women's breasts in a tight t shirt with his name on it.


My work is political about women having power -- reclaiming their power from the male gaze and domination.



I would like the adult warning removed from my video as I walk down the street with that shirt in NYC quite often and in NY I can go toples.

YouTube has sexy major cleavage, topless men and sex stuff no adult warning but I continue to be harassed by you courtesy of anonymous cowards who YouTube gives more consideration than me not even asking me for a response before acting.

Thank you.

Suzannah


Google YouTube Censorship Suzannah Troy's Work Gets Praise!


help center | e-mail options | report spam | unsubscribe
rudyzen has made a comment on Google YouTube E-Burka Political Sexual Censorship Gerald Denault vs. SAIC Media Blacked Out!:
You are too real for this forum. Your ideas, critiques, and breasts scare them. Keep up the good work and do not let them get you down. You are beautiful, intelligent, and real which is terrifying to the idiots that be.
To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/john-water-sex-raunch-no-adult-warning.html


http://youtu.be/Q9fIJQ5p3wQ
Too sexually explicit for people under 21 years old?  Are you kidding me?