Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, August 16, 2012

NYPD Hero Lt. Giuseppe Petrosino Italian American Museum & NYPD David Durk!!!!





 Giggle-- I met an FDNY that looks like Giuseppe Petrosino!


David Durk is Jewish but he is honored along with Frank Serpico who I don't like because he is a phony -- yeah an honest cop but a terrible person in my book not loyal/didn't treat  the mother of his baby and the actually baby right.  The movie Serpico incorrectly portrayed Durk as a desk jockey and not the dynamo he was.  It was all about Serpico of course.

Petrosino and Durk are two of my favorite NYPD.

                                                     http://www.italianamericanmuseum.org

Here I am in front of The Italian American Museum 155 Mulberry St. with my favorite NYPD Lt. Hero Petrosino honored in the window!

Can you see how much I love Lt. Petrosino?  I just love him!   I have my NYPD pin with his badge number safe.  I love to wear it but I get so scared of losing it!   The gentleman that founded the museum took the photo but he is an Iphone virgin so that's his finger.  I like the photo because it captures my love and when I am happy my inner beauty switch is on!





   http://www.nycpolicemuseum.org
I love Lt. Petrosino!!!!!!!


Here I am at the beautiful exhibit at the NY Police Museum and I believe a new documentary will be released soon.

I went and had pizza and wine across from Lt. Petrosino's Park and if I was rich I will fill his park with treed and beautiful plants.