Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Suzannah B. Troy Next Week Hope to Protest Cy Vance and The Rudin Family

My protests will be short but just like the summer expect to see me around since I don’t vacation in the Hamptons or Bermuda -- I rarely go away for a day or two -- so I will be out there.

Here I am at 1 Hogan Place in front of the Manhattan DA.

Reminder I complained to the FBI and Attorney General about Cy Vance’s handling of the heroin in  NYPD rape Cop Moreno’s locker and the FBI agent I spoke to -- an intelligent articulate woman referred me to the NY AG’s office.   The woman I spoke to at the AG’s office practically laughed me off the phone.  She said there would be no investigation in to the Manhattan DA and to vote Cy Vance out of office.

Cy Vance is One Term Cy bye bye Cy.    The Cy Vance protest will be only one day and short -- maybe a half hour -- hour at most.  I am very very tired.....




I will be outside the Rudin’s luxury condos floating around sometimes dressed in drag as Christine Quinn sometimes not...and again short spurts.

You mostly will see me alone but anyone following my blog knows I have a speed dial for Civil Rights Lawyers, Internal Affairs, I alert each local precinct when I am protesting so they know as well.

NYC activists and bloggers all in the loop aka I am not alone.

Also note:  I have packed on some poundage --- feels awful......so you will be seeing more of me....groan....start working out and eating less next week...