Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YouTube Rewind Again!!! SAIC Suzannah B. Troy’s 1st YouTube on SAIC CityTime DO NOT RENEW!!! How Did Suzannah Come to Focus Non-Stop on SAIC??????



May 27, 2010
Was the first of my YouTube and there is a very long series of YouTubes about SAIC, CityTime and Tech Crimes.....long long list of my tubes and blog postings.....love to keep retuning to this one...

Ask me how I started on CityTime and SAIC.    Someone saw me with my Iphone (I was written up in City Hall News minus my name (story of my life as usual) -- my Iphone called NYU’s public relations nightmare.  I had just gotten the IPhone 3GS and was filming and posting live The Villager (a corrupt little rag that endorsed corrupt Christine Quinn and is in bed with her) I caught The Villager and evil real estate magnate NYU turning about NY1, City Hall News, the press as well as senior citizens and an elderly long term community member.

This man saw me doing this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1Ig-yhN1k  (FYI -- we did shame NYU and The Villager finally to let this poor man in but it took way too long and too many seniors were turned away so it was the illusion of democracy not democracy and corrupt NYU and the villager aided Christine Quinn in stealing a 3rd term and here we are mired in corruption.

This man saw me filming and doing my work and contacted me.  He asked me to investigate CityTime.

I came upon Ali Winston’s article and she talked about SAIC.  Her article was the it for me.  I had a meeting set up and told the group I would be focusing on SAIC from that moment on because of Winston’s article.  Juan Gonzalez’s articles were awarding winning as well but Winston was key for me.

I remember one sexist man as usual underestimating me and saying Ali’s article is old and I said SAIC is the key.


Christine Quinn and her staff have top high priced defense attorneys courtesy of the tax payers that specialize in White Collar Crime and that is besides all the massive tech scandals from CityTime, SAIC, Technodyne to Board of Ed. Tech Scandals and you know I want other investigations --- I have contacted DOI!