Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rupert Murdoch’s News of the World Apologizes for Hacking Seinna Miller how about Suzannah B. Troy for banning her from commenting NYPost ext




FYI: Despite the NY Post banning me I still give the news reporters information.
I want stories out there so that is why and they do have some good reporters.

The NY Post, The NYDN and The NY Times all used my email actually I received 3 in a row
from Gov. Cuomo signing Dave -- a funny piece about a tech glitch and of course no one gave 
me credit.  I do get sick of it all.  The NY Post and The NY Times both who had published a lot
of my letters, The NY Times 9 letters all did their best to censor me and erase me since I am anti-Bloomberg but when I called for an investigation in to Glen Hutchin’s Gartner in the Spherion CityTime scandal as reported by Sally Goldenberg in The NY Post http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/kickback_in_time_EEERD1eWacAYAmM9wWAsMN I was banned.  I even took her article and emailed to Dept. of Investigation calling for an investigation in to Gartner’s role.

I was banned from the NY Post a 2nd time.  The 1st they claimed I was self promoting which is laughable. I always mention my YouTube responses and what is the difference between a YouTube and writing response.  The NYPost is techno behind the times and you can read or post comments from your smart phones!   The NY Post reporters use my info but their editors ban me.

Rupert Murdoch you and your guys owe me an apology as well.