Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy New YouTube Part 2 80 mill stolen NYC gov CityTime under Bloomberg- Bondy + Haggerty to turn on Bloomberg? Suzannah B. Troy banned by The New York Post for telling the truth about Bloomberg?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsUUY6k8Tc

Note to the Media:










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsUUY6k8Tc

If you follow my blogs and youtubes this is old news -- even me questioning Joel Bondy before this 80 million robbery happened and 80 mill is hard to miss!!!!
My guts tell me more $ stolen + kickbacks but I think that about Albany City Hall ex. Quinn kick backs from developers as exposed by Benjamin Lesser NYDN but this 80 mill was just huge and they were so confident they would not get caught why?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2010/12/juan-gonzalez-80-million-dollars-stolen.html

click on text portion of YouTube  to take you to links including M Saul The WSJ on Haggerty but that is old news -- what is new is Haggerty has changed his mind about falling on his sword for bloomberg which could take down Mike, deputy mayors etc.

All reported on my blog and youtubes for how long -- too long -- nice to know the truth my be forced out finally....


FYI   I AM BANNED FROM COMMENTING ON THE NEW YORK POST WEBSITE -- SO MUCH FOR ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!
And I by that paper every day -- full price newstands or I did until today.  Until the NYPost allows me to comment no more buying the paper.


Note the Latin in my political poster lampooning Mike  -- doesn't take much to translate -- SAIC Mike friends -- mike wants to be major player nationally and globally

Amazing my art work never acknoweldged by one of your newspapers....I get it because the owners are Mike's friends and my work is powerful.

thanks and love
Suzannah
from Misogynist NYC











Suzannah B. Troy and getting banned -- I was banned from YouTube a month and half before the election although thanks to Norman Siegel and everyone that contacted Google I got my work back and an apology.

A page about this was banned from Wikipedia and even a Wiki editor busted one of the people calling for removal of the page for using sock puppet accounts - the page remains censored by Wikiepedia.

I am now banned from The NY Post.

Getting banned has become a way of life and for what -- telling the truth about Mike Bloomberg and his corrupt pals?