Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Juan Gonzalez's new piece SAIC, Richard Vaicich blew the whistle on CityTime SAIC's "criminal" like over spending, nothing done, he resigned, enter Joel Bondy his pals Spherion who bilk us for mega millions - I blogged and YouTubed about this....



I was alerted to CityTime I believe May 26, 2009 and talked with Union people.  I researched CityTime and I remember besides Juan Gonzalez's powerful work there was Ali Winston's piece "A Show of Hands" and in her piece SAIC stood out like a Forrest Fire.   I focused on SAIC and Joel Bondy from that day on.

I made a YouTube my first on CityTime the next day.  http://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist#p/a/f/0/_Tz4eMcP2LU
I was abe to determine corruption immediately so why couldn't Mike Bloomberg and his mini-me Christine Quinn.





I did countless blog postings -- here is a blog post to highlight some recent ones and I created a YouTube channel BloombergnoCitytime..  go to this link for highlights including a joel bondy link with countless postings doubting his integrity and his role as head of OPA (office of payroll).

I will new a new tube later this morning.

p.s.  A union worker told me the City had an electronic system in place and it was created by city workers.  It could have easily been expanded to handle all nyc gov workers at a pittance compared to what  NYC gov has spent -- take payers money over 700,000 million and reminder Bloomberg tried to show SAIC renewal exactly as it was for mega bucks which would have pushed this even closer to the Billion Dollar breaking point for CityTime a system that does not work.   I have a union speaker on my YouTube channel and my Bloombergnocitytime that refers to the original program pre-CityTime that worked.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkMoi8g0Q8


A union worker told me about DOITT and he worked with Salomne and Salomne was an amazing worker....a powerhouse -- so we did wonder why Salomne did not blow the whistle.
DOITT Dept. of Information Technology

Mike Bloomberg went on the John Gambling show and said SAIC is doing a great job.  This is not the truth.  I won't tell you what part of city gov but I was told there are huge problems with the pay checks since they went on CityTime.