Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goodbye Mike Bloomberg and mini me Christine Quinn

Goodbye Mike and his mini me


I am wearing my Christine Quinn LOSE shirt and 
my Bill De Blasio pin for mayor!  Bill has let me down but I am voting for him because he finally did come through on the savage assault at the MD's office....his staffer called Internal Affairs and we were lied to and told the case was open --- a deception as Lt Agnes had already fixed it and corrupt Det John Vergona who coerced me to drop charges was allowed to retire.  

I want Cy Vance out -- Cy Vance belongs in jail for his role in the 911 Tech corruption so I want him out and pray for a miracle actually lots of them.  Even Cy Vance's special NYPD Detective mr Wire tapper caught stealing so did he earn money doing illegal wire tapping. Ask Cy Vance about the Mike Premo trial and stop and frisks.  Cy Vance really has no right to be in office.

I am wearing my Christine Quinn lose t shirt and my new found Bill De Blasio button.  

De Blasio let me down big time in the past but I am voting for him over Quinn, Thompson and Weiner.

I am voting for Ken Thompson and  Steven Pierson not Steve Levin Christine Quinn's lulu boy.

I am voting for Tish James a true hero re: CityTime and 911 Tech corruption and all tech over runs Tish fought for us the Tax Payers being robbed historic amounts of tax payer dollars!!!

Dan Squadron gets an F- --- he has yet to help me with slum lord developers, Dept of Building, the mega rich of Soho economic racism using the NYPD to harass and even false arrest the Veterans and Artist honest People trying to earn a living not a crime.